Chapter - 3

Mew is restless. He don't know how to feel about Gulf living with him. But at the other side he hopes so much that he can calm down then.

When Gulf comes Mew was in his office room and put all the stuff he got from that stalker on the floor. Separate from date to date.

"Mr. Suppasit?"

"Can't he just say Mew? I'm here, third door left side."

When Gulf comes in he is shocked.

"So much?"

"I'm not 100 percent sure about some gifts from the beginning. But from this place on its defiantly from him."
Mew points at a place where he left a space between two gifts.

"So you're with 80 percent of this sure that it is from him."

"Yes. But really panicked I got when I got the knife and then again and again pictures from me at places he shouldn't know or reach."

"I will check through all, make pics and will bring some to my office to get fingerprints and other tests."

"Okay. Do you want something to eat Mr Kanawut?"

Mews way of saying Gulfs name, just gives him a risen eyebrow from his bodyguard.

"I wanna order pizza?"

"Mhh yeah ok. I like Hawaiian style."

Now it's Mews turn to raise an eyebrow.
But he just leaves Gulf in his office and walk to the kitchen, to make everything ready for their dinner.

Mew shout "What do you want to..."
He turns around while asking, Gulf is directly behind him. Mew is so freaked out that he let the Glas fall down. Gulf snapped it, put it on the table and answers with a smirk.
"I prefer sprite"
And turns around to walk back to the office.

"Gosh can you please stop freaking me? I will die with a heart attack, before this shit stalker can kill me."

Gulf turns back, Ice cold dead full eyes.

"No one will kill you. I won't let that happen."

Mew steps back, rise his hands and can only stutter "o.. k.. kay.."

While this the door bell rang and Gulf runs to the door, leaving a confused Mew behind.

"Here our pizza."
Gulf puts everything on the table and sits down.

Mew is still standing stiff. He was joking about that stalker killing him. But Gulfs reaction let him think that it is a possible plan from that psycho. He have problems to breath. His eyes gets blurry.

" Mr Suppasit?" no reaction.
Now Gulf is the very irritated. What to do? Seems like Mew is getting a panic attack.
He calls him several times by his full name. But no reaction. He get freaked. So he do something he never did before.
He drags Mew in his arms, hold him close and whisper in his ear.

"Mew I'm here. I protect you."

When he starts moving his hands in circles on his back, he feels Mews body relaxing and wanna step back, but now Mew holds him close. Normally this is something that would cause him horrible feelings. A person, a man touching him. But Mews hold is so gentle, so soft. So different from what.....

He stops that thought and push Mew gently away.

"If you're okay now let us eat."

Gulf sits down and tries to control his thoughts. Don't think about the past.

Mew site slowly down and starts eating. His eyes darting no where. So empty.

So Gulf starts asking random questions. About his schedule, new projects.
He tells him that he will be ever with him at every single event, that he will never leave the house without him. This seems to work and Mew relaxed.

Suddenly Mew asked.

"Do this pizza taste good?"

"Errr, for me yes. Wanna try?"

Mew nods and Gulf cuts a piece and puts the fork in Mews direction, expecting Mew to take the fork. But Mew puts his mouth to the fork and eat it.
Gulfs eyes pops out. Did he feed for the first time someone? What is happening here.
Two things he never did before, happened in one hour. As he remembered he called him Mew instead of his full name, he put a third thing on his list.
He is confused. He knows Mew from his series and the day Saint called him the first time to ask for his opinion, he started his research to know his new customer. He planned to give this job to Poppy. His best bodyguard. But when he saw Mew crashing down, he felt like only he can protect him. Remembering the morning they met, he put two more points on his list of "never done before".
Carrying Mew to the couch and holding his hands.
"oiiii"

"What happen Mr Kanawut? Mew ask curiously.

" Nothing. Just remembered something. So you liked the pizza? "

He asks and puts another point on the list.
Not liking that a customer calls him Mr. Kanawut.

" It's strange but I guess I like it. "
Mew smiles a little smile and Gulf gets stunned.

They eat in silence and when Mew stands up to clean the place Gulf says.

"When the new furniture comes I will call my staff to put it in and build up. I don't want unknown people in this house. I'm leaving for a shower."

"Okay.... Oh wait we have a problem, on this part of my house is only one bathroom. I guess you saw that you have a toilet at your room but shower and tube is directly at the other side of your room. We need to share it. But if you don't like it, i can use the one upstairs. "

" I guess the room has a lock? "
Gulf asks with raised eyesbrow.

" Yes sure." Do this guy have another reaction than rising his eyebrow on his face. Mew thinks to himself.

Whatever. Mew turns around to clean the kitchen and stands there for some time and is watching outside the window. When he hears the bathroom door the second time he turns around and freeze at his place. Gulf comes out of the room and walks to his room. Only wearing a towel around his waist showing Mew a completely tattooed upper body.