Chapter - 8

I'm really sorry for my stupid mind. I published this half ready chapter some days ago, while I only wanted to save it.
So some of you might have already read the beginning. I'm really sorry. So enjoy now the full chapter.

*****
Some light smut in this chapter.
Just heating up the chemistry.
Before something bad will happen.

*****

Mew went to his room. When he walks along Gulfs door he hear something. He lays his ear on the door.
Are that moans?

Mew walks fast into his room and steps on the balcony that is all around house, so you can walk from room to room. He sneaks through the window and his jaw drops.

Gulf is laying on the bed jerking himself.
His shirt is lifted up to his nipples. His trouser open and his hard dick is standing tall with Gulfs hand around. With the other hand he try to hide his moans and have it on his mouth. His brows are furrowed together. His eyes shut. Mews dick is getting hard immediately. This is the hottest thing he ever saw. He is sure that Gulf is so horny because he saw him naked.

And that makes it even more sexy. Gulfs body is so lean and strong at the same time. His moves, when he lift his hips to get better access are just beautiful. When his back arches up, gives Mew sensations on his dick. He cannot stop himself. His hand is wandering inside his shorts to jerk off too. The house is hidden behind trees at that side. But even if not, Mew gives a fuck. Gulf is making him horny like hell. And he needs to release, before his dick starts to hurt by this sensation.

He copies the moves of Gulf, same speed, same swirls. Mew never felt so fast his growing climax.
But when Gulfs free hand leaves his mouth and he start to pinch his nipples and pull at the piercings, it sends electric shocks to his dick. Again he copy Gulf and try the same with his own nipples. Sure there is no piercing. But pulling it gives him a sweet pain he never felt before.

Gulf starts to bite his lower lip to dampen his moans. (NA:shower scene / bubble tea scene 🤤)
But Mew can hear them clearly.
Gulfs speeds up his jerks and with two fast strokes he cums hard. Mew follows right behind. All his cum in his shorts .
Both guys are panting.

Mew need to leave. But in his dazed state he crashes at the glas door with his shoulder with a loud bang.
He jumps to his bed and lays down. Fuck his grey shorts is soaking from his cum. He pulls the blanket over his body and fake sleeping. Gulf comes in. Finding the hard panting Mew in his bed.
Gulf sits down on the bed stroking over his shoulder.
"Do you have a nightmare again? Let me shower and I will come to comfort you." Gulf leaves and Mew is freaked like shit. He needs to change his shorts and clean himself, before Gulf comes back. He rushes to the toilet room and washes himself up. Change his shorts and sits on the bed. He cannot allow Gulf to lay near him. He will definitely jump on him.
So he decides to go to the kitchen and get himself something to drink.

When Mew stands in the kitchen he hear Gulfs door. Gulf walks slowly. Trying to find back to his cold Fassade. He don't know how to behave. Damn he jerked himself only because he saw Mew naked. Sure Mew don't know that. But it's strange.

"Hey Mew. Are you really okay?"

"Yeah sure. Why?" he turns to Gulf slowly, not knowing how to look into his eyes without remembering what he saw and did earlier.

"I told you that I think that your stalker might be your ex."

"I thought about that before too. Because the stalker knows alot about my house and life. And there where only few people inside my house till now. And one of them is Art. The other people I trust with my life. But I can't belive its him. Sure we had really a hard break up. But he was never a bad person."