Chapter - 24

They sit like that for a long time. Sometimes Mew try to talk. But he cannot right now. He know he needs to talk about what happened, but not now.

A little knock on the door and Saint comes in.

"I'm sorry that I need to disturb you, but some officers are here to ask questions. They talked with Mild, but now they need you two."

"Okay Saint we come. Give me a second to wash my face." Mew says silently.

" Are you sure?" Gulf fears that he break down.

" The day will come when I need to talk about it. So why not today."

" I will not leave your side."

"I know." Mew give Gulf a little kiss on his lips. The first kiss after the shit happened and Gulf is very happy about that.

Hand in hand they go to the living room where the officers are.

" Where is Mild?" Mew is worried.

" He is with Poppy in his room. He needs to calm down." Saint says with a sigh.

Mew and Gulf sit down and Mew grab Gulfs hand to have support.

" So you wanna know what exactly happened?"

" Yeah we need your point of view Mr. Suppasit. Mr. Kanawut was at the station some days ago, but we need your help to get all pieces together, that we can jail him up."

With a nod Mew starts to explain from the beginning. The gifts, the letters, then the stuff from chopper. When he talk about Gulf entering his life, he smile gently at his boyfriend. The next is the Siam event where Gulf got shot. When he starts talking about the way home from germany his body begin to shiver.
His muscles getting tensed, because he is trying so hard to get himself together.

" Wait Mew. Officers? I need to give Mew more hold, would you please don't mind what i do now? But he needs this support, to talk more."

Mew stares at Gulf, not knowing what he mean and the officers only nod.

Gulf stands up and sit behind Mew, he pulls him between his legs and extrem close to his chest. His arms are wrapped tight around Mews body. His chin rest on Mews shoulder.

" Breath with me. In...... Out........ In.......... Out......"

Mew calms down, the pressure on his body hold his pieces together and after some minutes of breathing together with Gulf he can talk again.

" When we are at the airport I got a message. Saying that he want to exchange me with Mild, that he gives me two days to do so, or he will kill Mild.
I planned everything on the flight back. How to drug Gulf and how to leave the house. When we reached home I started my plan. When I had everything together I contacted the stalker. He gave me the address and a pic of Mild in chains. I couldn't bear it. Then I put sleeping pills in Gulfs congee. As he was asleep I called a cab to drive me to the rental center. From there I drove to another rental center to change the car. I don't wanted that Gulf follows me. Why doesn't matter, that is private.
My plan was that I call the police when I reach there. But when I saw the place I was shocked. How to find Mild. So many buildings. I took a few steps and then the stalker jumps out from behind a old car, drugged me with something in a cloth over my mouth. I don't know how he got me inside the building.
When I got clear, I was in chains and Mild sits before me. He was crying so hard. He don't want to leave. But after some time he run and told me he would get help. But I know he wasn't able, as he was too injured. I have known that he wouldn't come far. The stalker comes closer. He talked the whole time about Art and that I am guilty that his career isn't that good. That I'm guilty that he has a heartbreak. He blamed me for everything that went wrong in Arts life. I don't know in what relation he is to Art. Then he took a bottle and crashed it. With the pieces he starts cutting my arms. Ever and ever again. And then he lost it. He took a steel pipe and hit my head. And the next thing I remember is that I saw Gulf. And I guess what happened then you know. "

The officers nod.
" It fits completely to the story from Mr. Suttinut. And we know that the stalker is a fan from Mr. Pakboom. We contacted him and he don't know the man. He said he will contact you to get things cleared. The problem is that the press found out. The stalker sended a package to the press the day he kidnapped you. The parcel was filled with all informations about his plan, plus pics and things that belongs to you and Mr. Pakboom. So you should think about a plan to solve it. I'm sorry for that, but we where not able to stop the press. "

" It's okay we will find a way to deal with it. Can I ask you to leave now? Mew need to rest. That was really too much. "

" Yeah sure. We have all we need. "

When the officers left, Mew stands up.

" Where are you going? "

" I need to see Mild. "

Gulf follows him. When they enter the room, Mild is sitting again in Poppys lap. Poppys arms around him like a cocoon.

" Hey Mild. " Mew says.

Mild looks at him , stands up and runs into Mews arms. Mew grabs him and bring him back to the bed. Mew sit down and both cry together. Holding close and just let all their pain out. Gulf and Poppy let them alone.

" So, you and Mild?"

" Yeah I think so. He just crashed into my heart." Poppy giggled.

" So, you and Mew?" Poppy ask with a smirk

" hahaha.. Yeah he did the same with my heart."

" Sounds a lot like a kdrama. Bodyguard falls for his client."

" Yeah you're right. Not very professional. "

" But when you're happy then it's okay. But there are hard times ahead. Mild and Mew need a lot of support right now. "

" I will stay at Mews side. Doesn't matter what happen more. "

Poppy nods and both Men go to the living room to wait for their boyfriends to feel better and join them.

********

I don't know why, but my chapters are ever short. It's like I need to collect my thoughts again together to write more. But I don't wanna let you wait too long. So you get only short chapters. I'm sorry.