Chapter - 35

In the waiting area in the Airport Mew got a call from his manager. When he ends the call he turns to Gulf that is playing on his phone with Talay.

" I got a invitation for a casting."

" That's great. You said you would like to start again, after Talay is good. I feel like this could be after our trip.... . But you look so concerned ...... Unsure?"

"It's another bl series. But with more sexual content. Means more kissing, skin contact. Like in  what the duck".. Faking moves and grinding together. "

" Mhh it's tough. I will not lie to you, Mew. I will really feel uncomfortable. I trust you. I know you will feel nothing. But still it will hurt me. But I will surely support you, if you want to do this. "

" I don't know. They say i have 2 weeks to decide if I want to go to the casting. "

" Then take your time. Do you know who your co actor will be? "

" Yes. " a deep sigh comes out of Mews mouth.

" Huh? Why so tensed? "

" It's Kaownah. "

" And? "

Gulf don't know this name. He don't know that he and Mew met before at a casting. Mew feels a bit uncomfortable with Kaownah. He can't even say why. After Mew told everything to Gulf he is still unsure.

" Mew, calm down. What if you go to the casting just to check out. Nothing will happen when you say no after it. But you will ever regret that you let this chance pass. Then you know where you stand. And can take a proper decision."

"Thank you baby. You're ever so helpful. I love you so much. Mew bend over and try to kiss Gulf, but in this moment Talay raise his arms, because he won the game and hit Mews nose so hard that he got nosebleed. Talay freaks totally. He jumps on Mews lap. Hugging him.

"Sorry Daddy. Sorry do it hurt much? I don't wanted that."

Mew can't speak. He can only stare at Talay and Gulf. Gulfs mouth is open too.
Talay straddle over to Gulf.

" Daddy please help Daddy."

That was it for them. Mew and Gulf starts crying. He called them daddy. It doesn't matter at the moment that he gave them both the same name. It's just that they feel that he finally accept them to be his dads. They never asked him to give them special names. They where okay with Gupi and Mew. But this now feels so right. They mostly forget about Mews nosebleed, when a woman walking by yelped.

" Oh my God you're bleeding. Help.... Help..." She is shouting.

"Madam it's okay don't worry it's only a little nosebleed. My son was a bit too happy. I just go to the restroom and clean myself."

"Okay if you say so." the woman walks by.

Talay looks still so tensed.

"I'm okay my little Pirate. I will just clean myself and change my shirt. Then I come back and you can check on me."

" Okay Daddy, come back fast.".
Mew strokes over the head of this wonderful little boy. It's so less that he talk. And now that. Such a huge step. Hopefully everything will be good soon.

Mew takes a shirt from his bag and when he comes back, Gulf is standing holding Talay at his hand.

" We can enter the plane. Mew." Talay says and grabs Mews hand and pull his daddy's behinds him to the gate. Everyone who see them is smiling. Two grown up men with huge dashing smiles on their faces , pulled by a little boy who is wearing a pirate tshirt and has a curious look in his eyes. No one could ever imagine what bad fate all the three males had. But that all of them are the reason to move on and try to live happy for ever.

********

Just a short little update. Will write later more. I'm a bit busy now.

Love you all