Chapter - 9

This chapter will have some triggering scene about kidnapping and hurting someone. So be careful to read.

***********

The next morning Mew and Gulf are grumpy, because they didn't sleep well. Both fighting with memories of the things happened in the morning and trying to understand their own feelings and what the opposite wanna say with those words that had fallen in their conversations over the day.

Poppy, Park and Marc came along with breakfast and Gulf was happy to have those idiots around. He loves them, because they are are so easy going in private, but when it comes to doing jobs they are totally focused and trustworthy. He would give his own life in their hands. Today they will be close to Mew and him, unseen. And 30 other men and woman will be around the mall, checking people. Gulf has a strange feeling in his stomach. Something will happen today. The chance is just to big for the stalker to get close easily.

"Mew? In half an hour the make up artist comes here. I know her. So no need to worry. You have to wear that black tuxedo, right?"

"Yeah. Why don't get ready there?"

"Too many people. I want that you reach there ready for the show. That Noone need to approach you. The make up artist comes with us and she will fix your make up before you enter the show."

"Oiiii. I feel so uncomfortable. This is all so strange."

"It's for your safety. And when I come back we will make a selfie and you will post it, that everyone knows who I am. You remember what we talked yesterday."

"Yeah sure. Is that the bulletproof vest?"

"Yes."

"Where is yours?"

"At home, I will put it on there."

"Remember that you promised me to wear it."

"I do." Gulf walks to Mew ruffle his hair and leave the house.

Park, Poppy and Mark are looking at each other. If they where in a comic you could see huge ???? Above their heads. Gulf never wear a vest. And he never promise anything.

His men often think he is suicidal, because he never wear a vest, even while the hardest jobs. As if doesn't matter if he got shot.
Poppy hope that this is a good sign.
Maybe Mew can rescue his friend.

When Mew is ready with clothes and make up he can hear the main door. He turn around and his jaw drop. His heart Stopp beating and his throat is dry.
Gulf in a tuxedo is the hottest thing he ever saw in his life.
He has his hair made. His bangs fall into his eyes.

But Gulf missed a step on the stairs as he sees Mew

But Gulf missed a step on the stairs as he sees Mew. He manage not to fall. He feels the same about Mew. How can someone look so adorable?