Chapter - 5

Poppy takes out his gun and checks everything, he push Mew inside and calls Gulf and his men.

In this moment Zee and Saint reach the house. They help Mew into the house and on the couch.

Poppy comes in with the parcel.

"Everything is okay outside, he is gone. But Mew I need you to say me what is inside the parcel. I don't know what it is. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

Mew stands up and takes a look and just falls on the floor.

"Mew.... Please what is that?" Saint is outer mind.

Mew starts crying. His whole body is shaking.

"That... That are.. Clo.. Clothes from.. Chopper...... And his beloved toy."

"Fuck.... Poppy call Gulf. Chopper is his dog, he lives with Mews parents." Zee shouted.

The men help Mew to his room and bed.
But he have again a panic attack.
He sits there, knees close to his body. His arms around them and head on the arms. He crys and has alot problems to breath. His body moves ever back and forth.

Saint try to get through to him. But nothing works.

"Zee. Should we call a doctor? I haven't seen him like that before. That's the hardest attack ever."

"We should wait for Gulf. I'm really not sure who we can trust right now."

"Okay, you're right."

Then they can hear running feet. The door swings open and Gulf comes in.
He knows at the second he comes in that Mew has again a attack.
He just walks to his bed, pulls the bigger man in his lap and hugs him tight.

"Mew I'm here now. Everything will be okay. You're parents are safe."

Within minutes Mew starts calming down. Gulf gently strokes his neck and mumbles the whole time to him. After some time Mew let go of his knees and straddle nearer and lays his head in Gulfs nape.

Zee and Saint don't know what to say. They never saw Gulf like that and they never saw that Mew calms down so fast.
They leave the room.

"What is that between them? It's like a chemical reaction. Gosh what happen when one of them starts to fall for the other? That will be hell." Saint sighs and hugs his Zee.

Zee tries to comfort his little bunny and hugs him close.

"But it's possible that it can work. I mean both are totally damaged. In different ways, but maybe they can heal each other, don't worry bunny ."

"Hopefully."

After some time Gulf comes out.

"He sleeps now."

"Gulf? Do you know what you did?"

"Errr, I helped him over his panic attack."

"Damn Gulf I know you. You never touch anyone, neither hug or cuddle."

"I DIDN'T CUDDLE." Gulf spat.

"But you stroke his neck and hold him close. I just fear that you do a mistake. Mew has a real bad heart breake behind him. That's when the attacks starts. I would say he is broken as you. The only thing I wanna say is that you should be careful. I don't want you both to get hurt. "

" Don't worry Saint i know what I do. "
In his head Gulf says to himself : you're such a liar, you have absolutely no clue what you do. Idiot

" Saint can you contact bosser? I guess we need to bring Mew away from here. But I don't know about his shedule and if we just can leave like that. We have checked all videos. We know now that it is a man, but he was totally hidden behind mask and cap so we didn't see anything. I plan to create a trap here. But for that I need to bring Mew away. And I guess it's better when his parents leave for a vacation too. "

" I will call bosser and his parents. Will be right back. "

After sometime Saint comes back.

" His parents will leave tomorrow evening for Phillipines. Bosser says tomorrow is a live event that he cannot cancel, but after that he can manage it. He said you can contact him that you both can make it as safe as possible on the event."

"Okay I will ask Poppy to do that. I will stay here."

"Okay, should we stay too?"

"No you can leave. I have 4 man around the house and I'm inside. And I feel more safe if I only need to protect one person. Not three. But you're only on risk when you're here. I'm sure he has nothing planned according to you."

"Okay, Gulf. Be careful and protect our Mew."

"I will. Don't worry."

Gulf talked with bosser about the event and Gulf feels uncomfortable. It's really huge with thousands of fans. And Mew need to be alone on stage. But they decided that Gulf will be the whole time next to Mew and when he go on the stage he will stay at the closest place. Gulf made some congee for Mew and him
But Mew sleeps too tight. So he leaves him alone and goes to his room. After the shower he checks again the house and talks to his men. But all seems quite.
After a last check on the soundly sleeping Mew, Gulf went to bed too.

Around midnight he wakes up because he hear some sounds. With his Gun he leaves his room. The sounds are coming out of Mews room. He opens carefully the door. Just to see a grown up man straddling with a nightmare.
Gulf goes closer to Mews bed.

"Shhhh.... Sleep tight... I'm here."

But Mew don't calm down. Gulf don't wanna wake him up. Because he fear that he gets again a panic attack.
After some minutes he decided to lay near him. Slowly he slip behind Mew under the blanket. He put his hand on his waist . Then he lays down and moves closer to Mew to hug him from behind.
Slowly, very slowly Mew relaxed. His breath is is getting steadily and he stops moving around.
Gulf wants to leave, but in this moment Mew grabs his hand and pulls him closer. He falls down and lay with his face in Mews nape. Gulf is shocked. What is this smell? It's tingling in his nose. He gets bold and sniffs at Mews skin. It's Mews natural smell. Mew moves, turning around and snuggle his head into Gulfs arm and chest. Gulf stiffens. Some shivers running over his spine. He wants to run away.
But Mew holds him so close that he can't. After some time Gulf just give in and try to relax too. To his surprise it's easy. His breath has the same speed as Mews and this calms his own inner ghosts down. And after some time he fall asleep too.