Chapter - 16

Be aware of this chapter.
It will have smut.
No vanilla smut.
But no rape or something like that.
But my boys like it rough and spiced with pain. 🙈🙊🙉

And I love the pics of Gulf wearing a collar. Even my story will not go this far as I have no clue about bdsm and don't wanna write nonsense 🤣

Would like to read your opinion about it, for sure .

*********

When they come home they just shower and change only into boxers as it's so hot under the roof, where the bedroom is.
They lay on the bed face to face. Just talking about random things like music and movies.

Gulf falls asleep at first. Mew keeps looking at him. He starts to stroke through the dark hair that is so silky.

"Why do I like you so much? You're so different to anyone else I met before."

Mew falls asleep too. At two in the morning Mew wakes up, becouse Gulf seems to have a nightmare. He is muttering sentence of pain. Mew guess it's about the time when he was kidnapped.
He crawls next to him and pulls him close in his arms.

" Shh Gulf I'm here. Stop dreaming. It's past."

With the words and hug Gulf calmed down. He didn't wake up, just falls deeper into a dreamless sleep.

Mew likes the feeling of holding him close, so he falls asleep with a huge smile on his lips.

In the morning Gulf wakes up. Feeling his face on something warm. A steady heartbeat and deep breathing tells him he lays on Mews naked chest. He don't know how he got in this tight embrace over night again. Mews arms around him, holding him close, but he don't mind.

When he opens his eyes he looks up to Mews face.

'He ist so handsome.'
Gulf says in his head. He starts to stroke over this sharp jawline. Down over his neck to his chest. Mew had pushed away the blanket over the night so Gulf can see his whole body. Mew is the totally opposite of himself.
He is like God made him. No tattoo, no piercing. Well build muscles, sexy abs, no scars. So different to himself with all his scars and his lean body. Sometimes Gulf feels tiny near him, even if he is the same high. But he likes that he don't need to be the strong man all the time.

When the younger guy moves down with his hands over the abs he reaches Mews navel, then with one finger down to Mews boxers.
He moves his finger up and down from navel to boxers. He would like to go into the boxers. But not sure.

"Move on."

Gulfs head flips around to look at a very awake Mew .

"I would like if you touch me there, Gulf ."

"Errr Mew I guess we need to clear some things before. I don't know if I'm able to have normal sex. I only had one night stands and normally I never let anyone touch my body. But I hope you're the one to make me feel good with it"

"Gulf stop thinking too much. I have only one rule. We need to talk. We need to say when things are not okay for us. We will find out what's right for us then ."

" okay." Gulf whispers.

"So there is one thing I need to know before. Are you top or bottom?" Mew asks curiously.

" Both"

With that Gulf hovers himself over Mew and crashes his lips on those juicy lips.
With a moan Mew put his hands in Gulfs hair, dragging him close, to suck his lips and tongue.
They are not soft. Their kiss is rough with little bites and heavy breathing.
Mews hands move on,
Grabbing into the colored flesh of Gulfs back. Scratching.
The younger one is moaning hard coz of the little pain Mew gives him. He never thought it could feel this good. His member is rock hard and he starts to move his body against Mews. Rubbing his dick at Mews hard one. Mew pushes Gulf away, moves him on his back and start kissing him hard. He takes the younger ones hands and holds them above his head that he cannot touch him. Mew is moving down with kisses and little bites. Over the jawbone, the neck, the shoulder. Not letting Gulfs hands go. But ever looking up from time to time if Gulf is okay with this. When he reach his nipple he gently sucks it. He knows that Gulf likes it harder. But he want to teas him. So he only licks with his tongue over the piercing. Gulf is trying hard to get his hands free. With the movement their dicks rub together.