Chapter - 11

Zee opens slowly the door to tell Mew and Gulf that the dinner is there.
For him it looks like Gulf is using Mew as his anchor. He is so close to him, it seems like there is no space between them.
Zee smile. He is so happy for Gulf. And for Mew too. Even if he is worried to death right now. But maybe the future will be good for them.
Mew looks to Zee and nod to say with that, that they will come.
When Zee left Mew slowly stroke Gulfs hair.
"Hey Baby. Wake up."

Gulf groans and cuddles closer.

With a giggle Mew kiss his nose. And with that Gulf is fully awake.

He stares into Mews eyes. But he can only see worries and care.

"Dinner is there. Zee and Saint are waiting for us. Should i help you change clothes?"

"I can do it myself."

"Okay."

Gulf went to his room and when Mew hear a bump he ran into the room.
Gulf is sitting on the floor.

"Mhh seems like I could need some help."Gulf says grumpy.

Mew just lifts him up and sit him on the bed. He gets a sweat short and a tshirt and helps Gulf to keep his balance.

" Why are you so weak? "

" I don't know. I guess remembering all my past and the worries about you take all my energy."

" You need food. So come on. '

And Mew just takes him bridal style to the living room. Gulf is arguing and slapping at Mew. But not with full power or anger. And when he sit him at the table he just give up and says thanks.

Zee and Saint are speechless.

"Stop staring at me you two idiots. I'm tired of fighting against Mew."

And that makes all Men burst out in laughter.

They talk about what happen and how dangerous the situation was.
Mew just realized now that Gulf saved his life. He was so worried about Gulf that he didn't thought about the reason Gulf was shot.

" Fuck Gulf I'm sorry. "
With that Mew turns Gulfs chair around and bent down on his knees. He bow down and says thank you from the bottom of his heart.

"Errr are you okay?" Gulf ask shyly.

"I want to say thank you that you saved my life. And now don't say again, you did that because I pay you for this job. I was so worried about your wound that I totally forget that you got injured coz of me."

Tears falling down on Mews cheeks. And Gulf is flushed red.

Mew is so wonderful. Gulf puts his finger under his chin and pulls his head up to look into Mews eyes.

" I would do it ever again for you. But only when you promise that you don't pamper me like a baby afterwards."

"But I like pampering you." Mew mocks with flushed cheeks.

Zee can't stop his laugh.

"You both are hilarious. Why can't you just accept that you care about each other?"

Zee gets a angry look from both of them and so they continue eating.

Saint is very silent the whole time. Zee notice it. And as they are ready with dinner he takes him to their room.

" Hey bunny. What made you so silent?"

"I'm thinking about how short life can be..... .If Gulfs reaction isn't fast like that, maybe he or Mew got shot badly. And it's possible that one of them could be dead by now. I'm freaked. What if our fans go strange like that?"