Chapter - 6

Mew wakes slowly up. Something is tickling his nose. When he opens his eyes he sees a bunch of black hair. Feels a body cradled into his own. He strokes the hair away to be sure that it is Gulf. He looks so warm and smooth when he sleeps. Not this ice cold face. Mew strokes over his cheek. He expects it to feel like cold stone. But his cheek is warm and soft. He looks over his body. He fit perfect to his body. Filling all this empty space with warmth . The sleeves of his shirt are up to his elbows so Mew can see his tattoos. There are really scars under them. The art work is perfect. Every scar is hidden inside the picture. You can only see it when you're so close like Mew now.
Mew wants to know if he can feel the Scars too. He never touched skin full of scars, neither tattooed skin. Will it feel different?
He knows he is crossing a border. But he can't stop himself. It's not out of pity. He just wants to feel it. Maybe adore it.
He checks if Gulf is really sleeping tight.
He moves his hand slowly to his arm. Caressing with one finger over the skin. It's smooth. He can feel the Scars but they are soft. The skin is so warm. Mew loves it. He gets bolder and use his palm to stroke over the arm.
In that moment Gulf wakes up. He feels a soft and warm hand on his arm. He opens his eyes and sees Mew staring at his arm and stroking over it. He gets freaked, it's too much for Gulf, he push Mews hand away and try to get up.
But Mew is faster and grabs his tights and pulls him back to bed.

"Don't run away."

"I can't bear someone looking at my skin, neither touching it." Huh? Why is he so honest to Mew?

"I know. But look into my eyes when I touch you. Please."

Mew slowly puts his hand back to Gulfs arm. Then he starts following the picture on his skin with one finger.
Gulf is speechless. He really can see nothing bad in Mews eyes. He looks at his skin like it is a drawing of a famous painter.

Mew grabs his hand and pulls Gulfs arm to his mouth and put a very little peck on his arm.

That's too much. Gulfs jumps up and run away. Running to his room locking his door. He just slights down the door and sits on the floor. He is so confused.
Never ever someone kissed him like that. Sure he had sex before. But the girls or boys where attracted from the thrill his look promises them. Not because they adore him or liked his look. He looks at his arm. He feels like Mews lips are still there. Gosh what is happening here?

A soft knock on the door.

"I'm sorry Gulf. I didn't want to cross your borders. But you should know I did that because I think your skin is beautiful. Don't think I did that because I pity you, or think you're a interesting freak or something like that. For me your skin is warm and beautiful. "

Mew leaves the door.

" I will prepare breakfast. Feel free to give me company. "

When Gulf hears Mew leaving, tears falls down. He is so confused. He don't know what to do or how to behave. He was ever the ice cold bodyguard. Noone could bear to be near him for long. But Mew seems to crash on his walls. But not with power and strength. He don't do it willingly. He is just himself.

After some time he calms down. He takes a shower and when he opens his door he can smell eggs and bacon. His stomach starts growling when he reaches the kitchen. Mew hears it and gives him a huge smile.

"Sit down I made alot. I'm hungry too."

Mew try to act normal but he is anxious about Gulfs reaction, after what he did. But it seems okay.
When Gulf starts eating his scrambled eggs his eyes opens wide.

"Mew, that taste awesome."
He starts shoving alot into his mouth.

"Hey calm down or you will choke."
Mew says with a giggle. He is happy Gulf likes his breakfast.
After some time Mew asks him what breakfast he likes, because Mew want to make food for him everyday. Seeing Gulf munching so happy, gives him heavy heart beats.

Gulfs starts talking. He tells so many things he likes to eat.
After some time he stopped. Looking up to Mew.

"What happen? Why do you stare at me like that Mew?"

"Errr. I just thought , that I should take paper and pencil next time I ask you about your beloved food, because I'm sure I cannot remember all you said."

Mew smiles bright. And again Gulf is confused.

"Why do you wanna write down what I like to eat?"

"Because I wanna make breakfast for you everyday."

Mew flushes red and looks down on his plate, starting to eat.

"That would be nice." Gulf says silently.

Mews head pops up. Starring at Gulf that is looking at his empty plate. Are his cheeks red? Would he really like it?

"Do... Do you want some more?" Mew stuttering.

"Yes please."

When Mew comes back with more food. His phone ring .

After he finished the call, he seems furious.

"That was pboss. He said he managed to reschedule all events after the live event at Siam. Why did he do that, Gulf?"

"I told him so. I will bring you away from here after the Siam event. Your parents leave today for the Philippines. We need to fix this problem with the stalker. Me and my men will make him a trap here, while we are away. I will bring you to a safe place outside of Thailand. Where you can rest and calm down. No one will notice you there. I talked with my friend who is a medical. Your anxiety and panic attacks will get worth when you stay in this pressured place. You need to go away. And we will come back when we have him. "

Mew is shocked. His anger is raising.

" And you decide this all without talking to me? I'm not a kid anymore. I can make my own decisions. " He stands up and pace forth and back in the kitchen.

" Mew last night you broke totally. "

" I know that. But that's no excuse to decide about my head. "

" Stop being a jerk Mew. It try to help you. I was in the same state as you. Belive me. Leaving Thailand for some time will help you and when we come back all will be solved. "
Gulf stands up too. His voice is getting louder.

" Why are you so sure, that your plan works? Do you know who the stalker is? "

" I have a guess. "

" Who? "

Mew is freaked. He stops breathing and stares at his bodyguard.

" I think you shouldn't know. "

" But I want to know. "
Mew shouts at Gulf. His hands in fists. His buckles getting white.

" Are you really sure, you wanna know it? It will break you. "

" Tell me. "

" I guess that it is Art. "

***********

Yes, I don't like Art 😡😡😡😡😡