Chapter - 28

I wrote a short story about mewgulf.
I needed to ease my heart.
The rumors about their hygiene live event hurt me too much. So I decided to write a sweet ending for our babies.

Just check out
When the social media hurts you

No smut content
Only a sweet short story

The real smut is here for you 😂😂

************

Mew cleans Gulf again and carries him to the bed.

" Are you sleepy baby?"

" Mhh, a bit."

" Take a rest, will be back."

With that Mew goes to his office and to the kitchen to grab some things. He has hidden some things in his office, because he want to surprise Gulf with them. And from the kitchen he grabs some ice cubes.

When he enters the bedroom again he find Gulf on his stomach, legs wide open.

Perfect. Mew just sit down between Gulfs legs and opens them more. He put some lube on the vibrator and just move it slowly in. It have the same size as himself, so Gulf is fully filled up.
Gulf groans and grind his lower body against the bed.

" So horny again baby?"

" Who just entered me? It's you who is so rock hard."

" No."

And with that mew switches on the vibrator in Gulfs ass.

Gulfs body bucks up and he raise his upper body to look into Mews eyes. His face is surprised, but lust filled.

" You like that? "

" Mhh?"

Gulfs body starts sweating, his breath is getting unsteady.

" Turn on your back."

Gulf do it, with loud groans. His dick is again hard. And the tip is covered with precum.
Mew bends down. And licks over the tip. His tongue gliding over the piercing. And with his tongue tip he is teasing the little slit. Gulf is moving around. He can not lay still. It feels like it is too much. If he would know what else is in Mews head, he would cum directly.

Mew just grabs behind him. And take the ropes. Gulf is so distracted that he don't realize how fast Mew bound his hands together and to the bed backboard. The new bed they bought is perfect for that.

" What? Aargghh..."

Mew pulls at Gulfs hard buds, making Gulf loosing all his own control.
Then he takes some ice and plays with it over Gulfs wet chest. The vibrator in his ass, only a few inch away from his sweet spot. The cold ice on his skin. And the fact that he can't touch Mew is driving him mad. He feels like cuming.

" Mew I can't... I will cum... Gnnnh.."

" No"

Mew grabs around Gulfs tip with pressure to stop him from cuming. His full body is trembling.

"Fuck Mew. Do you wanna kill me?"

With a devilish green Mew hovers over Gulf. He had prepped himself in his office. As next put some ice cubes inside his ass and then slowly moves down on Gulfs hard cock.

Gulfs eyes are open in shock.
He feels like it is all killing him.
The vibration in his behind. Mew on him torturing slowly moving down. The cold ice on his tip.

His eyes roll back in his head. And he can only whine. When Mew is fully down on his crotch he bend down and lick over Gulfs nipple.

" No..... Don't.... Please....."

Mew takes another ice cube. And he traces with it over Gulfs body. He starts circling his lower body. Not moving up and down. Only little moves to the side and around.
Gulf is a mess. He sweats like hell. His skin is red and his breath is unsteady. He can only whine and groan.

" Mew please..."

" What you want me to do, baby?"

" Move please."

" Like that?"

Mew raise his body and crash it down. Through the pressure on Gulfs lower body the vibrator reach his prostate and Gulf can only scream.

" Or like that?"

Slowly Mew raises his ass. And slowly down again. Clenching his muscles around Gulfs dick.
Tears running down Gulfs eyes. It's so electrifying. All his nerves are tingling.

" F.. Fast... Har... Harder....."

" As you wish."

Mew rides his boyfriend hard. Pushing himself down as deep as possible, that Gulfs dick reach his prostate. Whenever he feels like Gulf is on the edge, he stop. Mew keeps the things up for a long time till Gulf is on the edge of loosing consciousness.
He lost his ability to talk. Only moans leaving his mouth and Mew himself is not much better. The sounds coming from them are loud and unsteady. Mew can't keep it up anymore, he needs to release. So he just push them over the edge with some hard really deep thrust.
He wants Gulf to enjoy his orgasm to the fullest and so he ride him till the last drop is leaving him. And his ass is filled up. His own cum covers Gulfs whole chest.
Gulfs head falls to the side and his body got limp, he really lost his consciousness after that massiv orgasm.
Mew slowly pulls him out. Then the vibrator and then he let his arms free.
Mew takes a bowl with warm water and a wash cloth and starts cleaning Gulfs body very very carefully.
Slowly Gulf comes back.

" There you are baby. How do you feel?"

" De.. De...devastated..... Sigh...."

" I'm sorry."

" NOOO. That was... Was perfect I guess. Just alot."

Mew giggles.

" Yeah I think so."

When Mew finish cleaning them up, he just snuggles into Gulf.

" I love you Mr. Bodyguard. "

" I love you too. "

*******

Excuse me.
I'm dead.
Good night, see you next year.
🙉🙊🙈
Fuck.. I really don't know where my brain got those ideas.
😂😂😂

Uaahhh i just remember that they will have sex in a car in the season two.
What do you think about that?