Chapter - 27

I'm sorry for the many typos in the last chapter.
I updated at 2 in the morning and I guess it's not the best time to proofread a story 🙉🙈🙊

***********

Mew is getting very nervous about the press conference.
So many people are around them, that he couldn't find time to talk to Gulf about his decision.

When they reach the destination, its filled with a lot of fans and reporters.
Gulf is totally in his bodyguard mode. Protecting Mew. Never leaves his side and has ever one hand at his back.

When they reach the table, in front of the reporters, Gulf stand behind Mew. His hand again laying on his back, but hidden that no one can see it. When Art comes to the stage, Gulf raise his eyebrow and looks at him in a disgusting way.
He is dressed up like he is going for a fashion show, wearing make up and lots of jewelry.
Mew and Gulf are wearing casual clothes. Jeans, hoodie and sneaker, because they feel that this is really no occasion to dress up. But Art wasn't the one who got kidnapped. He is only here to clean his name. Not to tell what really happen the last weeks to Mew.
So he just use it as a stage for himself.

When all the reporters come in, one asks Art what happened and his answers is :

"It's not my fault that one of my so called fans created this trouble for Mew. I have nothing to do with all that trouble."

His lack of compassion for Mew and the way he only defense himself, shows to everyone that he is only there to clear his image and so they loose interest asap on him, because there is no story to tell in the newspaper later.

After that Mew explains all what happened. Milds identity left out. He is only called "a friend". When Mew finish his story and answers all questions, he stands up.

" I have to tell another important thing to tell to you all. And to my fans too. I will not answer questions on this when I'm finished. So please respect that.
All what happened the last weeks made me think about my life and my lifestyle. About what is important in life. What do I wish for my future? For my career. I love acting and singing. I love my mewlions alot, but....
A friend of mine, got kidnapped, my parents had to bear so much. But what made me question my future the most was that the person I love more then my life, need to take a bullet for me. "
He pulls Gulf in his arms and look deep into his eyes.
" This man here is my bodyguard and my boyfriend. He took a bullet to save my life. I can't bear that. I don't want to be my life like that. I don't want to be a target for such happenings. I don't want that anyone need to protect me like that.
So I took the decision to take a break from my career. "

Gulf stops breathing. And the crowd shout out.

" Are you sure? " Gulf whispers in Mews ear.

" Yes I am. "

The reporters shout many questions.

" As I said I will not answer your questions. When I'm true i don't know how long the break will be. But first I want to concentrate on Gulf and me and our future together. But I will update my fans over my social media about anything new. Thanks alot for all the wonderful years. I love you all my wonderful mewlions. "

With that Mew grabs Gulfs hand and leaves the stage.

When they are on their way home Mew is worried about Gulf, he don't talk. He don't says a single word about his decision.