Chapter - 14

The three walk over dike to the house.

"Are you hungry guys?"

"Oh yeah." Gulf replies.

"If you idiot have told me that you're coming I would have filled your fridge."

"I'm sorry, but the last days where kinda troubled . But please my lovely Sofia can't you get baked fish from Lukas for us? I miss this fish sooooo much... Na.... Na... Na..."

Did Gulf really beg? Mew is stunned. In this one day he saw so many new sides of Gulf. He can't even count it.

" Okay I will drive to Lukas. But you two go for a shower. But in the garden house. "

" You know I ever shower in the garden house when I was in the wadden sea."

With that Gulf takes their bags. He puts the bags inside the house and then he takes Mews hand and guides him to the garden house where a huge shower is.

" Who is Sofia? "

" She is my tattoo artist. She covered all my scars. And she looks at my house when I'm not here."

Mew nods.

"You can go first Mew."

"Na, you."

"Are you shy, taking of your clothes in front of me?"

"What? Never, You?"

"Nope."

Both take of their clothes. Shyness turns their faceds red.

Gulf went to the shower and turns on the hot water.
The water runs over his body when he opens his eyes to get the soap. Mew is very close to him staring on his chest.
He moves his hand slowly. Touching Gulfs stomach. Moving his hand higher. When he reaches Gulfs chest he move his hands over the pierced nipples.

"I want to touch it so badly, since I saw that."

Gulfs head just fall back with a moan. His body bucked up as Mew pinched one nipple.

" Fuck that is hot Mew . Kiss me."

"No need to ask for that."

Mew drags Gulf into a deep rough kiss.
Their hands go on a journey over their body's. Their lips don't separate, while the kiss is getting sloppier and rougher. They touch every single inch of skin they can reach.

Gulf pushs Mew to the wall. Their body's moving forward. Their hard dicks rubbing together between their hot body's. The water flowing over them.

" Mew , you're so sexy ahhh"

Mew crashes his hands against Gulfs butt dragging him more close.
Gulf takes himself a bit away and starts attacking Mews chest. Plastering kisses and little bites all over it. Moving down. Kissing his stomach.
Going more down on his knees he looks up at Mew.
And while that he takes his huge length in his mouth and start sucking it.
Mew stops breathing by the sensation around his dick.
Gulf isn't gently. He use his teeth, sucking hard. Deep. His head bobs forth and back. He takes him really deep inside his mouth. Mew feels his tip against Gulfs throat.
Mew never experienced something like that. He had alot of sex before but it was ever smooth and nice. His dick got sucked before, but this is so intense for him. He never thought he could like this mix of pleasure and little pain. Gulf don't hurt him. More teasing. And it brings him close to his climax. Grabbing Gulfs hair to stop him.

"Gulf stop. I'm cuming."

But instead of stopping he increases the speed and sucks harder. And when Mew is ready to explode, he grabs his balls, squeeze them and he took his dick deep in his throat and gulp.