Chapter - 17

Be aware of this chapter again 🤣.
It will have smut.
No vanilla smut.
But maybe some vanilla smut soon...

I need my Baby Gulf... Don't know, but the dentiste life made me fall for him again very hard.. Normally I love the little brat type more. But nowadays Gulf is just too adorable. Have you seen his KFC video on insta? Oiiii.....

Would like to read your opinion about this chapter for sure.

*********

Mew looks into Gulfs eyes asking for permission for another round.
And Gulf surely nods.

With that Mew turns Gulf on his back.
He just sit between his legs spreading them wide open. He lays down on Gulf and bend down to kiss him hard. Rubbing his dick against the hard one of the younger guy.
It's just so easily both getting horny again.
Mew sit up and pulls Gulf with him by dragging his hair. Again their lips crashing together. The moans are getting louder. Mew likes to drag Gulfs hair. He is so addicted to have this control over him. So he do it again to separate their lips. Looking in his eyes.

"Mew please."

Mew know exactly what Gulf wants.
So he is pushing him back on the bed. Biting his neck. Leaving marks. He goes down and starts to suck the nipples.

"Harder."

Mew do as asked and bite, then pulls the piercing with his teeth.

Mew didn't know he would like that way of sex. But it makes him horny in a way he never felt. It is like he found the last piece for his pure pleasure. Whenever he had sex before something was missing. Now he knows what it was. The dose of pain, rough fingers and hard thrusts.

He's been working on Gulfs nipples for a while. The latter is a sexy mess under him. His hair on his face. The marks on his body. Sweat all over the chest.

Mew goes down to the twitching dick.
Again he is totally fascinated about the piercing at the tip. And he remembered that he felt something inside him when Gulf fucked him.
The precum is oozing over the piercing and it looks soo damn sexy. Mew licks only over the tip and Gulfs body bucked up.

"Please. It's hurting I need you."

Gulf push the lube over to Mew . Showing with that action that he is ready for more.
But Mew feels like sucking him a bit. Gulf is going mad at Mew . Why is he teasing him so much.
But one second later he feels Mews finger at his entrance. Rubbing lube around it. And slowly moving in.
As Gulf likes to feel pain. He gets easier adjust as Mew and soon he asked for more. So the dark guy put three fingers inside and try to find Gulfs sweet spot. When he find it the younger guy can only shout out his name.

"Mew .. Ahhh... Please fuck me. It's killing me. I need you inside me. Please."

Mew takes a condom and lube. When he put his tip against Gulfs entrance he looked into his eyes.

"Look down. Look how you take me. Look how you make me fully yours."

Mew nods and push his eyes down. And now he know what Gulf means. It's so hot to see how his dick moves slowly inside. It gives him another kick of lust.
He can't control and so he thrusts deep and hard. And as Gulf is moaning loud, flipping his head back with closed eyes, he knows he don't hurt him.
Mew fastens his speed. But it seems like he don't hit Gulfs sweet spot. So he takes his legs and push them further to Gulfs body, that he has a others access. And that was it.
Gulf is totally out of control. His hands grabbing Mews chest. Hurting him with his nails, when his prostate is pushed.

"Mew faster.. I need to cum."
With that he grabs his dick and squeezes it hard. And because of the friction he is clenching his ass around Mews lengths.

And that is too much for both.
Mew thrust so hard and deep that the bed crash against the wall.

"I'm aaaahhh near Gulf . Ahhh cum with me....."

Both cum in unison. Gulf squirts all over his chest while Mew is making some last thrusts, before he falls down on Gulf .
This time they need longer to recover and calm down.

Carefully Mew takes himself out. Throwing the condom in the trash and start to clean Gulf .

"Are you okay?"

"No."

Mews eyes got wide.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. I'm just totally devastet and I guess I'm adictet to this shit we did. Damn Mew that was a kinda hell of a trip and I loved all of it." Gulf replies.

Mew is calming down.

"Oh okay.. You know I was a bit freaked. I mean, I know that you don't liked to be touched. But it looked like you were really enjoying my hands... ..."

"Yeah I can't explain, but I really love when you touch me. You know that I have really problems with it. Only Sofia can touch my skin, coz I she colored all my skin and so got used to it. But still it's awkward. But your hands give me pleasure. "

" I must say that I'm glad that I'm the only one that is able to touch this wonderful skin. "
Mew says with a blush.

Gulf smile sheepishly.

" I'm too. "

With that he pulls Mew close and they both fell asleep easily.

**********

Whoop whoop... Ready

But I feel like they are not ready... Maybe some more smut in the next chapter?

I feel like I avoid the dramatic things that will happen soon.
I'm not ready for it 😞😞😞