Chapter - 15

In the morning Gulf wakes up first because he can't breath well. When he opens his eyes, he knows why.
Mew is laying on him, his upper body over his chest and his nose snuggled in Gulfs nape.

Gulf can only smile. He really likes to wake up like that. But he needs to go to the bathroom and he is hell hungry.

So he slowly pushes Mew away. The older one is grunting but don't wake up.
Gulf strokes over the silky hair. And then he went to the bathroom doing his morning routine.
When he puts on some casual clothes he starts making breakfast.
Sofia was shopping last evening and filled his fridge.
She bought him eggs and bacon. And white sweet bread and salted butter.
His favorite German bread. She is such an angel.
He prepares the bread with the salty butter and starts making scrambled eggs and bacon.
After some time he can hear Mew.
Gulf turns around and is stunned to see Mew like that. Totally sleepy, half closed eyes, messy hair and the boxer sitting really too deep on his hips as his shirt seems to short.

"Morning." was all Mew says.

And Gulf shows him to sit with a giggle.

"Here I'm ready with breakfast."

He puts the plate with eggs and bacon on the table and then another plate with the bread.

"That looks yummy. What is that bread? It looks so fluffy."

" Haha.. Yeah it's German sweet bread with salty butter."

"Sweet bread with salty butter? Yuk."

"I thought so too. But now I love it. Just try."

" You will not toxicate me?"

" Noooo, why should I. Here I eat it too."

Gulf just eats it with pleasure and so Mew try too.

" Oiiii .... That's really tasty. A bit like salted caramel."

"Yep ." Gulf replies while munching on his eggs.

They eat in silence .

After they finished, Gulf asks if he wanna see the sea now, as the water must be there now.

So the guys leave the house, that is directly at the dike. Gulf takes a blanket, something to drink and some snacks with him.

When they reach the water Mew is confused.

"It looks so dark and dirty."

"Yeah that it cause of ebb and flood. It takes ever alot of sand and Mudd with it and so it's so dark."

"I think that it smell different than our sea

"I think that it smell different than our sea."

"Yeah but I love both."

Gulf takes again his shoes off, pulls his trousers up and walks into the water. Mew don't feels like. He had enough from last time as he fall down. In the water it would not be so funny.
Instead he just looks at the younger guy.