Chapter - 41

When they reach home they have a surprise for Talay.
Zee and Saint made a new room for him. It's directly across from their sleeping room and they made it a seal room.
Sand colored carpets. The walls are painted like the German shore, pictures of the 4 seals that he loves so much, hanging everywhere. Alot of plush seals.
They build a high bed with a stair and under that he has now a little table where he can draw and play.

They noticed that he loves drawing and they want to give him a good place for it.
In the middle are three huge beanbags, where they can chill.

When Talay opens the door he stand gawking at the door.

" wooooaaahh is that my room?"

" Yes it is."

He runs around and checking everything. A glow on his face.

" I really love it."

" We thought that you would like a room for a grown up. I mean you told us that you are old enough to sleep alone. So we thought that the pirate room was too childish. " Mew smirking inwardly.

" But if you feel like a pirate, the room is still there. "

" No im too old to be a pirate. "

Gulf bites in his fist to stop himself from laughing. There he is. The little boy. Not even going to school, but talking like he is ready to start working. Just too adorable.

" Okay Mr. So now go brush your teeth and then it's time for sleeping. " Mew push him into the bathroom.

The boy waddles away.

" Gosh Mew how can he be so cute. I'm freaked he will come tomorrow and tell us that he wanna marry. They grow so fast." Mew bursts out in laughter, hugging his fiance.

" You forgot something., Gulf."

" What?"

" First we have to go down the venue..... Hey what do you think about Talay and Mia as our flower kids? "

" Oii that's just adorable. "

Talay comes back. Climbing into his bed.

" Good night daddy's. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. "

Gulf and Mew give him some hugs and kisses and go to their room.
They let both doors open, that they can hear, when he feels uncomfortable.

When they are in their bed they talk for hours about their wedding. What they like and how they wish it would be. At one in the night, Talay comes over. Sleepy eyes. Crawling between them.

" Can't you sleep, Mr.?" Gulf loves the new nickname Mew gave him.

" I came over because daddy Gulf is having a nightmare. I said I will comfort him then." and with that he just cuddles to Gulf and falls asleep.

Both look at each other. Again speechless but with a heart full of love.

They just cuddle together and sleep.

It happens two more nights that Gulf is having nightmares and Talay needs to sooth him, but then he stays the whole night in his room.

The next day the Casting is scheduled.
Gulf is stressed, but he tries not to show it.
He will be with Mew and Talay will be with them too.
Mew walks through the main entrance and Gulf with Talay from the back. They want to keep Talay away from all those fans and reporters.
Mew needs 20 minutes to reach the inside of the building.
His manager comes along and bring him directly to the casting room.
Mew smiles at Gulf and Talay who sit in a corner. Mostly hidden from all those people that are here for the casting and persons that belong to the media.

It took only 15 minutes and Mew comes out of the room.
Talay sees him first. Jumps from Gulfs lap and run to his daddy.

" Daddy." raising his little arms as ever when he want to be in their arms.

" Hey Mr." Mew smiles at him, takes him on his arms and holds him close.
A lot of phones and cameras take pics of this.
When Talay hides his face in Mews nape Gulf comes closer.

" Come here." Mew winks at Gulf that he comes to him.
When Gulf stands beside him, he put his arm around his waist. Kisses his shoulder gently and smile then at him.

" So. Now as here are a lot of cameras I can say why I came out early.
I quit this casting. I'm not more able to act with a other man, neither a other woman. My life changed. My fiance and my son are my life now."

The rooms is filled with gasps and questions.

"Yeah you heard right. This is Gulf Kanawut and this is our adopted son Talay. We will marry soon. But back to the main problem. I feel very uncomfortable to touch a other man. It has nothing to do with the other actor. It's my fault. Or better it's his fault. " he beams at Gulf, dragging him closer.

" I asked if we can do a close scene now and I failed totally. It was so awkward. I could never give my best when I feel uncomfortable and you all know that i only do perfection. This man here has occupied me completely and i don't want to feel him uncomfortable too. So it seems I have to give up acting couple roles. The only chance to see me as a couple on screen is, when Gulf decide to be a actor too. " Mew chuckles and Gulf is shocked. Looking at Mew like he is the president of the United States.

" No way. " Gulf spats and Mew gives him a peck on his cheek.

" I will concentrate on my music now. Maybe do some little supporting roles. I don't know. The future will show where my.. Our way will lead. For me, my family is now priority number one."

Mew takes Gulfs hand and they leave. Ignoring all the questions that where thrown at them.
In the car, Mew frown.

" Damn that was sooooo awkward. I had to get close to Kaownah and hug him. Putting my hands in his hair. I got goosebumps and my whole body got stiff. We tried 4 times. But it got only worse from time to time. I can never do that again."

" Mhh when I'm true I'm glad. It gave me anger attacks knowing you're inside there with a other man. If Talay wasn't with me i would have crashed the door and pulled you out of that room. "

" Awww is my baby jealous? " Mew gets closer to Gulf, hugging him and try to kiss him. He pulls him close and starts nibbling at his lips. Gulf can't resist those lips. When he close his eyes and open his mouth to let Mew in, Talay makes disgusted snout.

" That's ugly daddy's. "

Mew let his forehead fall on Gulfs, locking eyes with him, whispering.

" Are you still sure it was the right decision to adopt this devil?"

With a sigh Gulf replies.

" Only 13 more years then we can throw him out." Gulf chuckles.

*********
Dont worry, they would never do that.

Just curious, but which is your favorite kissing scene from tharn type?
Mine is from the special episode when Tharn put Type on the cupboard.
🙊🙉🙈🤤🤤🤤