Chapter - 19

You should watch the dentiste live I postet above, because then you know what it looks like what will happen now... 😂😂😂😂😂

But soon I need to create trouble.. But you know.. After a real fight the sex is just the best.
🙊🙈🙉🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂

Oh and I guess I need to talk about anger management with my characters 😝

***************

When Gulf comes out of the bathroom he puts a boxer on and wants to leave the room. He is embarrassed about his own blushing. But Mew has other plans. He stands up, gives him a back hug and tries to kiss his cheeks.

"You're so cute when you blush."

" Stop it Mew it's awkward."

" Nooooo it's just adorable. Like a Lil baby boy..... . My sweet Nong Gulf"

With that Mew pulls Gulf in the bed and tries to kiss his cheeks. Or pinch it. But Gulf wanna run away. But soon Gulf enjoys this sweet fight and he starts laughing and giggling alot. Mew ever and ever try to reach his cheeks. Hugging him from behind. Pinning him down on the bed. Once he was able to get rid of Mew, he tries himself to kiss or pinch his cheeks and now it's Mews turn to avoid Gulfs lips.

The room is filled with laughter, giggles and grunts while they fight. Soon they start a pillow fight.
Both of them laugh like little boys.
It's such a happy moment for them.
After some time they just lay down to calm their breath.
But Gulf is still giggling from time time.
Mew lays on his side and puts his head on his arm and just watch Gulf.

"Your are so adorable when you laugh like that. It's like music to me. I really love it.... . I hope I will be able to make you laugh and blush more in the future."
Mew strokes over Gulfs cheek.

And again there is a little blush.

" What happened that you're shying right now?"

" I don't know. But I guess I'm just myself. Or maybe the one I could have been when I never experienced the kidnapping. It's all new to me. It feels awkward and strange."

" Don't feel like that. I really love it. "

" Mhh. "

They got disturbed by the door bell. Gulf goes to the door.
As he don't comes back after a few minutes, Mew puts on boxers and shirt to check what's going on. When he steps to the door and look through a window, he can see Gulf standing a bit away from the door, talking with a young man. Small, lean, white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. The blonde looks at Gulf in awe, like he sees a angel. He smiles a very very sweet smile. And then Mew can see as he pulls Gulf inside a hug. His hands roaming over Gulfs shirtless back. Then his hands wander to his hair and he pulls Gulf into a kiss. Slowly Gulf raise his arms. That is too much for Mew. He walks to the back door. On the counter he see a bottle vodka, he takes it with him and walks outside. He needs something to erase the pain. He walks over the dike to the sea. It's ebb and so he just walks into the mud. Crying and drinking alot. He walks till he isn't able anymore, he just let himself fall on his knees and cry his heart out. Again. Again he got hurt. Why is he so worthless, why no one can just love him truthfully.
He is dying inside. He starts sobbing.
He feels like he sits there like hours. So his thoughts become more dark.
The alcohol makes him more dizzy. Pictures about Gulf fucking this petite pale guy comes into his mind. A laughing Gulf pointing at him, saying that he is only fuckable and not worth to be loved.
He swallows another huge amount of alcohol, stands up and starts walking deeper in the mud. Gulf told him that people died there, when the flood comes back and they got stuck.
Maybe this will end all his pain. He walks slowly.