Chapter - 18

You shouldn't ask me for smuts 🙉🙊🙈

But today I feel like vanilla, after the dentiste live.

**************************

Mew can't sleep.
His eyes linger over Gulfs beautiful body. As they didn't bother to put the blanket over them, he can see his full naked body. He didn't allowed himself before to worship his skin and lean body.
But now as he thinks that Gulf is sleeping tight he is following the lines of his tattoos on his chest with his fingers. Finding those scars hidden under color.
He leans down and kiss some big scars. This all makes Mew sad. But on the other side this shit made Gulf to the one he is now. To the one he love? Do he love him? He is asking himself. He is not 100 % sure because this feeling he have now is different to all he felt before. But when this is love, what did he feel before? For Art or his other ex relations?
Lost in thoughts he is going on with his finger and kissing from time to time the smooth skin.
Did Gulfs dick twitch?
He thought Gulf needs little pain to get aroused. But maybe?

He kiss his neck and with that Gulf wakes up.

" What your doing?"

" Adoring your body."

Gulfs expression change.

"There is nothing to adore."

"You are wrong. It's perfect in my eyes. Maybe you can allow me to prove it. I have something I want to find out about you, but for that you need to trust me."

" What you wanna do?"

" I wanna make love to you."

" Huh?"

" You need pain to get aroused, but maybe that is not the case. Maybe you just need the right one hands." Mew says cockily.

Gulf raises an eyebrow over this bold words.

" So will you trust me, Gulf? "

" Mhh........ " he just nods.

And so Mew starts with what he has in mind.
He hoovers over Gulf. Putting his hands around Gulfs cheeks and peck little kisses on his nose and lips.

" Shia what you doing I'm not a Lil girl." Gulf protest. But when he sees Mews smirk he know he was only teasing him.

But then Mews expression change and he look deep in Gulfs eyes. Gulf can only Gulp when Mews eyes dart like that at him. Those brown deep orbs that are like a door to Mews wonderful caring heart.
Gulf knows that Mew is special for him.
But what exactly is he feeling towards this man above him?
Love? Gulf don't know, as he never fall for someone before. His past didn't allow him to open his heart. But maybe?
His thoughts where cut off when Mew leans down and kiss him so smooth and passionate that he forget to breath. Gulf puts his hands in Mews hair, gently pulling him deeper in the kiss. Their tongues linger together. Visiting every nook and corner. It feels like promises, vows.
Slowly Mew let go of those chestnut lips he loves so much. Kissing down the jawline to his neck. Snickering little kisses along. Licking softly. Gulf turns his head, so Mew has better access.

(A/N : you all know how that looks, am I right? 🤤🤤)

Mew is licking his collar bone. Sucking gently. Was that a little moan that escaped Gulfs mouth?
Mews hands roam over the smooth skin of the younger one. Very gently, softly. His lips are kissing along a very long scar. And then he just lick over it and Gulfs grip in his hair tighten. Mew kiss every single scar and lick it before his lips find Gulfs nipple.
He looks into Gulfs face when he lick over the hard bud. Gulf brows furrow together and he bite on his lower lip.