Chapter - 7

"Mew?"

"Mew."

"MEW" Gulf shout at him. Because Mew stares at the floor. Lost in thoughts.

"eerrr I'm okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I will take a shower."

Mew leaves a confused Gulf behind. Why is he so calm? Is he trying to hide his feelings? After some minutes he hear the shower. Gulf steps to the door, put his ear on the door. He can hear hiccups. In his mind he sees Mew sitting in clothes in the shower, all over wet and crying his heart out. He try to open the door. It's locked.

"Mew. Open the door."

"I'm under... hic... the shower."

"Are you okay?"

"yes... Hic..."

"Mew open the door now. I know you're crying."

Gulf is getting freaked. Why don't he allow him to help him.

"I'm.. Hic... having only a hiccup."

"I will open the door now."

"GULF I'M REALLY OKAY."

Gulf runs to his room getting a tool and works on the door to open it.
When he managed it, he walks inside the bathroom in the second a very naked and very wet Mew steps out of the shower.

"Shia Gulf i.. Hic...told you... Hic.... I'm only having.. Hic... A hiccup."
Mew giggles about himself, because he can't say a sentence properly.

Gulf is shocked.
Water drops fall from Mews hair. Gulf follows their way down the neck with his eyes. In that moment Mew raise his arm and his chest muscles flex, he is shaved under his arms. No hair on his chest too. Gulf eyes follow the water drops to Mews nipple. Placed on a perfect build chest muscle. The drop runs deeper, followed by Gulf eyes. Over a huge 6 pack. Gulf has problems to breath. The water is going more down, till it reaches Mews clean shaved dick. Gulf feels that his own dick starts growing. Mew is just perfect. Clean shaved as himself. He loves the color of his skin. Like marble.

"Gulf?"

Gulfs head bobs up in shock and stares into Mews eyes. Shia, did he really do that? Checking out his dick. This huge veiny dick?

"Gulf"

"eerrr yes?"

"Can you give me the towel?"

"What?"

"Towel... Behind you."

Mew can only smirk about this startled Gulf. His hiccups fade away because he needed to concentrate so much on his dick not to twitch under this deep glare of Gulf. Gulf wasn't able to hide his adoration about his body. And Mew really likes this expression on Gulfs face.

Gulf snaps out of his thoughts throwing the towel at Mew and run into his room, hearing Mews laughs behind him.

**********

Sorry for the short chapter but this idea came up and I needed to write it. 🙈🙉🙊🤤🤤

And I must say that I'm ever irritated to see that thai man don't shave their armpits. I'm german and I love clean shaved bodies.. Not sure if it is a German thing at all to shave the whole body 🤣🤣
But you have to deal with my imagination of totally shaved Mew and tattooed, pierced, shaved Gulf.... Hope it's okay for you 🤷‍♀️🤭🤭🤭