Chapter - 20

I'm kinda struggling with this chapter as I'm bothered with the illness I gave them.🙉🙈🙊 I need to find a way that they can heal each other.
Please leave me your opinion if I managed to bring the vibe to you.

So this chapter is inspired by my beloved JoyMartinez1975 and her story "The Dom and the Daddy"

I love this girl and her story alot. Give it a try.

***************

Mew is so sad. He made a huge mistake. But he cannot control those dark thoughts.
He need to make it up to Gulf before everything got messed up completely. He don't wanna loose him.
He isn't sure if it is a good idea to talk now. He is still a bit drunken. But he need to try to rescue whatever they have right now.

Mew walks slowly in the house.
Gulf stands at the huge Glas door to the garden.
Wearing only a towel.

Mew stands like frozen. He don't know where to start.
He takes all his strength and tries to get his thoughts in words.

"Gulf I'm really sorry for the things I said out there. I was outer mind and drunken. I guess I'm still not sober. So forgive me if I can't find the right words."

" I give a fuck about what you said out there. I know that your ghosts took over. What I really hate is that you don't trust me. Why do you think I would do such things? I told you that no one can touch me and still you believed what you you think you saw. "

" I'm sorry. I wasn't able to see clear. My pain didn't allow me. "

" Mew I have needed you. You could have saved me. It was in your hands to help me from feeling his dirty hands on my skin and his lips on mine. But you just run away. "

Mew don't know what to say. Gulf is right. It was in his hands to help him.

" I'm tired Mew. So tired of ever beeing the strong one. The one who have to deal with bad things. Why is no one willing to be strong for me? Why? "

Gulf haven't turn around since Mew enters the house, he just look outside the window.

"Gulf. I wish I could be the one to be strong for you. Really."

Mew want to go nearer. But he is afraid.

" I was ever the weak one. I never was able to fight for myself. I was so freaked as I realized that I'm too weak to deal with the stalker alone. I ever need someone to help me. I hate that. But that was ever my life. I have ever people around me that save me. I never needed to save someone. I never needed to be strong for someone. I wish I could be as strong as you. To save you. "

Gulf turns around, tears running over his face.

" I am not strong. I ever pretend to be strong. I'm freaked. I'm freaked about my feelings for you. I'm freaked that you hurt me. That you run away. That you leave me. And today you did exactly that. You just run away. I don't expect you to punch him. It would have been enough if just had stand beside me. To encourage me. To stop him from touching me. But you just run away. And again I was alone."