Chapter - 40

Thanx alot for your words. I'm so happy that you all give me so much power..
I must say that my biggest struggle is really that I write over phone only. As i often write at nights when my insomnia is driving me insane.
And at two or three in the night it's not so easy to hit the right bottoms eerrrr buttons 🙈🙊🙉🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂. And often my keyboard transform English words into German.. Like music to Musik. And as both words are right for my brain, I don't realize it at night. 😂😂
But I will promise to hit the buttons more carefully. And when I have finished this book I will proof read again, to learn from my mistakes for the next book.

I will for sure write this story till the end. And then i will see what comes to my mind. I feel like some one Shot Smuts need to be written down.
But i don't know.

What would you like to read from me?
But remember I don't like babybottoms and my couples are ever versatile.
😝😝🙉🙊🙈
Still Type is looking around the corner and is trying to get my attention.
And I'm still loving my idea of type with a unknown person.
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

******

The whole day Mew don't let go of Gulf.
He is glued to him.
When Mew really want to follow Gulf to the bathroom when he need to pee, Gulf looses his temper.

"Damn, if I had known that my proposal would change you into a clingy idiot, I would have thought twice about it." he spats angry.

" Oii I'm sorry."

Mew turns around and leaves to the kitchen. Not looking back, shoulders hanging down.

" Gosh. Why he is like that. It drives me mad. I feel like he is freaked, that I could take it back. " Gulf mutters to himself.

When he comes to the kitchen Mew sits on the floor, pretending to play with Talay. His head hanging and his eyes darting to nowhere .

" Mew why are you like that? What did I do wrong?"

Mews head turns to his fiance.

" You made me to the happiest man. I just feel like I dream it all and I'm afraid to wake up and you're gone. Holding you and being near you makes me belive it's all true."
He shrugs his shoulders. Grabbing Talay inside a hug. The kid squeals as he is annoyed too from his clingy daddy.

" Daddy let me go. Stop hugging me all the time. I wanna play. "

Mew jumps up. Throwing his hands in the air. Heading to the door.

" I got it. I'm bothering you all."

With rolling his eyes he leaves the house and walks to the Dike to sit there alone.

Some minutes later his fiance and son reach him. Talay straddling his lap and Gulf sitting behind him, putting his arms around him.

" Mew, we love you from the bottom of our hearts. Why do you feel it's just a dream? We went through so much. I can't even imagine a day or even some hours without you. You're my oxygen. You know that. I asked you to marry me, because I want you forever."

Mew sigh
" I know that. I feel the same. But my ghosts are trying to get me. It's just that it feels like I don't deserve it. I know it's not like that. I guess i just need some time till it's settled in my brain and heart that we are meant to be forever. I just can't belive that I really found my mate. That all my struggles are past. That i reached my perfect place and person. Please forgive me. Just let it sink down on me. Okay? "