Chapter - 12

The next morning Mew wakes up with a heavy headache. But he rememberes all what happened last night. His ghosts where bullying him. Telling him how worthless he is. He tried to shut them down with alcohol. But that didn't work. It seems like Gulf is the only one who can shoo them away easily.
But Mew remember too that he hit on Gulf in his drunken mind.
He opens slowly his eyes.
His bed is empty. So Gulf went away as fast as possible. And again a ghost comes out of the cupboard in his head : You are a burden to him. He left.

When Mew hears voices in the living room. He stands up. Silently he opens the door.
He can hear Gulf talking with Zee.

"Gulf, you really made breakfast for us?"

"No only for Mew. You can do it yourself."

"Ooiii so now you're pampering him like a baby?" Zee is teasing.

"Yes, because he will have a headache and I want him to feel better. We have a very long flight ahead."

"And you do it only because of the flight? Common Gulf who do you think believes you. We have all seen those sparkles in your eyes. And we are happy about it."

"What sparkles are you talking about. Go and bother your bunny and not me. I have to care about the breakfast here." but the little smile on Gulfs lips says that he truly know what Zee is talking about.

Zee left just with a giggle to wake up his bunny.

Gulf puts the breakfast on a tray and walks to the room.
Mew struggles while he tries to close the door and runs back to his bed. He jumps on the bed and when he tries to put the blanket back on him, it's totally knotted and while he tries to solve it, one pillow falls out of the bed.
When Gulf comes in he is shocked.

"What happen. Did you have a nightmare?"

He puts the tray down and sits near Mew stroking over his head. He looks so worried.

Mew can only laugh.

Now Gulf is stupefied and a bit angry.

"What's so funny?" he mocks around.

And Mew can only tell the truth while giggling like a kid.

"I heard... Voices... And then I opened the door and sneakily... heard your conversation.... with Zee and as you come back... to the room I try to hide my curiosity and run... Back to the bed..... Fall mostly... And got tied up in the blanket... So that's why it looks like I had to kill a pillow. "

Mew can't stop giggling and Gulf starts laughing too, because Mews giggles are toxic. So both sit there and laugh, looking at the other.

Then Mew stops suddenly.

" I never saw you laughing before. You look so beautiful when you laugh. "
Mew raises his hand to touch Gulfs cheek. But Gulf turns around.

" Errr here is your breakfast. "

" Oh.. Thank you. But that is so much, you can eat too. "

And so they sit on the bed and having breakfast together. Ever and ever stealing glances from the other.

When they are finished they start packing everything for their trip, in three hours they will flight.

They say good bye to Zee and Saint and leave.
Gulfs plan worked perfect and they where on the plane without anyone noticed them.

(N/A:I have no idea for a plan, but I need them to leave Thailand without anyone noticing them for the trap 🙉🙈🙊)

When they are at their seats, Mew falls asleep very fast. Gulf cannot bear to see how Mews head is moving from left to right, so he places his head on his shoulder. And after some time he falls asleep too, while his head rests on Mews head.

The flight was smooth and they reached Germany on time.
Its strange for Mew to reach a airport unnoticed. Normally whenever he flights there are fans. He must say it feels good.
He don't need to care about his look, or behavior. He just follows Gulf, just like normal tourists.

Gulf rent a car and then they drive.
Gulf only told him that they visit a special place first, before they go to his house near the shore.
Mew is curious about this place and for sure about his house. He would like to know so much more about Gulf and his life in Germany. But he is scared.

"Ahm Gulf can I ask you some questions about your life here?"

"Sure. Just shoot."

"Mhh.. You don't need to answer, you know."

"It's okay don't worry."

"Why you left Thailand?"

Gulf takes some seconds to think.

"After the police found me, it went viral. A lot of reporters are in front of the hospital. Some where able to get into my room too and asked me thousand of questions. I couldn't rest. I couldn't work on the issue in my way, coz everyone was pushing me for answers. So I run away. A friend of mine was here for volunteer at the place where we are driving to. He offers me help. And so I landet here. I rented that house, that now is mine. I worked here in several places. Just helper jobs. But I loved it, coz no one knows my past. I could just work on it my way. "

Now it's Mews time to be silent for some seconds to think about all those informations.

" I'm glad you where able to heal yourself. I was never. I broke more and more. '

"I'm far away from healed. But I was able to go on with my life and start my business. I wanted to prevent people from the same shit I have been through. So I found some of my old friends and it was that they could be very good bodyguards. And here I am now."

"And I'm glad you're my bodyguard. '

" Mew? "

" Mh. "

" What happen to you? "

" You mean my depressions and my dark ghosts? "

Gulf answers with a nod.

" I guess it starts early in my childhood. I felt like I was never enough for my parents. I felt like I wasn't able to make them proud. I know it's not true. But they where so busy that they don't find time to show it to me, like a child need it to grow strong. And that was the red band through my life. Not good enough for this... Not good enough for that. All my relationships broke coz of me feeling worthless. No one was able to show me the opposite. And then Art came. He was able to do it........ But now I know it was fake...... .. And that broke me totally. Since then the attacks started. "

" He is an Ass. "

" Yes he is. Still I'm not sure if he could shoot at me. "

" Do you still love him? "

" What? No... Never.... "

Gulf is glad they reached. Because he hates the feeling that is growing in him about Art. Or all other ex boyfriends of Mew. All idiots.

" Hey we reached our destination. " he says just to distract himself.

" What is that for a place?

"It's a seal Sanctuary ."

"A what?"

Gulf giggles and jumps out of the car.

********

Oiiii i don't know why, but my story turn out sooooo long... I mean we are in chapter 12 and they didn't even kiss till now... But maybe in the next chapter.. I need mewgulf smut.... 🙊🙈🙉🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

What do you think which place they visit now?