Chapter - 36

The flight goes smoothly. Talay sleeps alot. One time he asks if they are closer now to his parents. And if he could see them from the plain.
They explain him that they are a bit nearer, as when they are on earth, but not that near that they could see them.
He looks a little sad. But gets distracted easily from the view out of the window.

When they reach Germany they drive directly to the seal Sanctuary.
Talay is curios as they don't tell him where they are going. When they enter through the main entrance he sees a shop where alot of plushie seals are laying. He runs there and grabs two of them.

" Look at them. They look like Daddy and Daddy at home."

Again both man standing there open mouth.
How is this little boy able to make them speechless? Again he said Daddy and now in common with home. Gulf grabs Mews hand and squeeze it. Talay has named his father ever pa or Dada. So he makes a difference between the men and that is really okay. Because he will ever ne his Pa.

Then both men get a slap on their heads.

" ouch..... Emma... "
They turn around and hug their friend.

" Emma how are you?"

" I'm fine. Who is this cute toddler?"

Talay slowly comes closer holding one seal that is different in color and sitze then those at home and hides behind Gulfs legs. Shying alot.

" This is Talay our son. We adopted him after his parents died in a car accident. They where our friends and Talay has huge problems with unknown people. But he bonded to us before the accident, so we are the only option. Not that we ever complain about it."

Emma bend down.

"Hi Talay. Who do you have there in your arms?"

" That is Talay. The son of Mew and Gulf. I will bring him home to his Daddy's."
With that he hide again behind the legs
Shying with red cheeks.

Emma is stunned. "Oh my God he is sooo cute. And what about you? Did you have the balls to admit that you love each other?"

Gulfs starts laughing.

" Yeah. We are finally together."

"Thank God." she answers with a smirk

" How did it come that here is such a wonderful shop now at the entrance?" Gulf asks.

"Oh.. Ahmmmmm.... Yeah...." Emma stutter.

" It was my idea and my investment." Mew says. Freaking a bit how Gulf react.

" It's a surprise for you. We changed here alot more. As we have now 4 seals that can't go back to the wild. " Mew stated more.

Gulf is shocked.
" How... When.....? "

" Everything over mails and video conference. I told Emma to call me if they face problems. And that happened when the seals come in that has to stay here. And I decided to surprise you with it at our next trip."

Gulf is happy.

" Thank you baby that you do so much for the Sanctuary, you know this place means so much to me.... "

" To me too Gulf. "

Mew hugs Gulf tight.

But they storm away, when they hear a screaming Talay. They don't even noticed that he left them and walked to the seals. They run in the direction, freaking ,just to see him sitting in awe in front of a window that is under the waterline of the pool of the seals. He is laughing and squeaking in happiness.
A seal is swimming in front of Talay and looking at the little boy.