Chapter - 38

When they reach the house, they only make it through the door. Gulf slams the door shut und push Mew against it. His left hand around his throat and his right ripping open his shirt. The buttons flying everywhere. His lips ravishing Mews so rough that it's hard for them to breath. Mew cannot control, he is ripping of Gulf clothes and push him to the table. On their way there, he get lost of his own clothes.

" Shia, Gulf we need lube."

" Backpack."

Mew goes to the kitchen, where the backpack is and grab it. When he reaches the table he push Gulf on his back, bends over him and start biting his nipple. There is no time for gentle kissing. They need it hard and they need it now.
While Mew is trailing along Gulfs body with bites and sucking, Gulf is scratching his back and grinding his throbbing dick against Mews. The friction let them groan. Sweat running down Mews chest. He reach Gulfs dick and take it in his mouth in one swallow.

" Fuck Mew, stop toying around. Fuck me."

" How should I say no, when you ask so nicely?"

With a huge grin on his lips Mew puts lube on his fingers and push two fingers straight to Gulfs sweet spot. With the other hand he holds Gulf down on the table.

" More. Gosh ashole, do me now . I can't bear it. "

But Mew don't wanna hurt him too much. His own dick hurts and is covered with precum, but he want to make more than one round so he needs Gulf to be okay.

When he have three finger inside Gulf and starts to scissor him open. Gulf goes furious. He push Mews hand away and takes Mews dick and put in front of his own hole.

" Do me now."

" So needy." Mew replies.

And with one move Mew push inside. Deep. Hitting the spot. His head falls back while he groal like wolf.

" Gulf you're so tight. It's killing me."

" Fuck yes Mew. Come on. Take me."

Mew starts pushing inside his man. Deep, the table moving with every thrust. Gulfs nails are inside Mews back, leaving marks. His head flipped back, eyes closed. Mouth open in a try to get more oxygen. Mew is holding his hips and try to hold Gulf in place. He adores the look of his boyfriend. The flushed red and wet skin. The glistening piercings, his rock hard dick on his stomach. Covered with precum lingering around the ring.

" I'm near. Cum with me Gulf."

And with a scream both reach their high.
With hitching breathes they ride their orgasm. Covering inside and outside with cum.

" Are you okay baby?" Mew asks worryingly .

" Yeah....... Gosh.... I needed that so much."

Mew giggles. He has problems to hold his body on his legs. Slowly he takes himself out.
He puts his hands on the table to gain back some strength.
Gulf slowly sit up. Crunching his nose over his sore back.

" Woah. That was rough. "

" I only gave, what you asked for." But still Mew is worried.

" I'm really okay don't worry. But remember me that next time we need to put a cushion under my back." he smirks.

Mew cleans them and they leave the kitchen and go to their bedroom.
Mew lays on his stomach.

" Mhhh what a view. " Gulf snickers.

Gulf hoovers over him. Plastering kisses over the ass he adores so much.

" So why did you got that piercing? " Gulf asks between kisses.