Chapter - 23

" Yes baby it's me. You're safe now."

Gulf takes away the chains and sit down on the floor pulling Mew in his lap. Babbling nonsense to sooth him.

Gulf can hear his man running inside.
Everyone is shocked. Not only because of the frightened situation they face , but because the view of Gulf hugging Mew and crying while that.

Then the police and the ambulance come too. The police brings the stalker outside and Mew was put on a carrier.

When they carry Mew he break down.

"Gulf, Gulf.. Don't leave me."

" Shh I'm here baby. I will stay by your side."

When Mew is in the ambulance van Gulf needs to be inside too, because Mew will collapse without him.

The doctor find out that he has several injuries and so they drive to the hospital. Gulf ever near him.

In the hospital they need to give Mew a sedative, as he don't calm down when Gulf can't come with him inside the examination room.

" Shh Mew please. I want that they make all those check ups, we need to get you fixed."

" No don't leave me... Noo..."

Then he falls asleep, when the sedative kicks in. Gulf can only sigh. He sit down in the waiting area.
The wound on Mews forehead looks bad and it seems like one arm is broken.
He has several cuts on his arms. Gulf don't know from what.
Zee and Saint come and sit near him No one try to touch Gulf.

But then Gulf looks into Saints eyes.

"Will he be okay Saint?"

" Yes, I'm sure about that" 

And with that Gulf collapse into Saints arms. He starts crying . And Saint only holds him close. He don't stroke over his back or something. He just hold him tight, till his crying changes to little sobs.

When Gulf collected himself he sits straight again. His view gazing around, till he find something strange.
The huge Poppy with a small little guy straddling in his lap. Poppy is caressing the guys hair and talk to him. Trying to calm him.

" Is Mild okay?" Gulf asks Saint.

" Yes, that little puppy is okay and it seems he found someone to protect him."

A very small smile runs over Gulfs face, when the door open and the doctor comes out.

Gulf jumps up and walks to the doctor.

"How is he?"

"Not that bad as we thought. The head wound will need alot of stitches and it will not look good after that. But he has a splenic tear and needs a surgery now. In 20 minutes we start with the surgery."

" But he will be okay?"

" When there are no complications, then yes for sure. "

" Okay. "

Gulf sit down again. His hands in his hair. Pulling it hard. He feels so much pain inside. If he loose Mew he will never be the same again. Why can't he just be happy? Why is there ever something or someone that ruins everything. And he hates the fact that Mew faced the same shit as him.
He will suffer so much after getting kidnapped.

" Gulf?" Saint sit near him. And when Gulf looks up, he see the concern in Saints eyes.

"Mew will be okay. I'm sure about that."

"But he will suffer so much. How should he deal with the memories?"

" Will you stay by his side?"