Chapter - 34

I'm sorry, but if feel like I can't write this, so it took me so long. I feel like I don't want to let go of them.

********

When Mew ends the call he walks to Gulf sitting on the floor with Talay in his arms.
A drunken truck driver crashed with the car of Talays parents. They where dead by the minute.

Mew is so shocked. He don't know what to do. Talay lost everything.
He sits down in front of Gulf and drags him close. Hugging him and the little boy.

Talay don't know what happen. He only know that the two men are really sad. He try to wipe the tears of Gulf with his little hands. But that cause only more tears to fall.
When Gulf composed himself they bring Talay in the guestroom that he likes most and let him play. Mew and Gulf going to their own room and sit cuddled together.

"What should we do now Gulf? Is there any family?"

"When I remember right, then there is a brother of Tao living in China. But that they don't have any contact and Sammy was a orphan, no family known."

"What will happen to Talay?"

" I don't know. I will ask my men to find out about the brother and if there is a document with their last will. Oh God. I'm so sad for that toddler. He is so ill and...."

"Don't think about it. We will find a perfect place for him." the day went on and they found out that there is a document, but there is only written that Talay is the alone hire of everything.
The little boy is tensed. He feels something is totally wrong, so he approaches Gulf.

" Gupi? Mom and Dad? "

Gulf is shocked. Mew runs to them and embrace them.

"Hey little Pirat. How do you feel?" Mew ask strikingly over the boys hair.

" Here. Pain." he put his hand on his heart.
Is it possible he feels that his parents are gone?

Mew looks sad at Gulf. They need to tell him.

" Talay. There was a accident. With a car. Mom and Dad will not come home anymore."

Talay only stares at Mew and Gulf. His head turning from one to the other.

" Where are they?"

" They are in heaven. They will look at you from above. And they are in our hearts. Every beat you feel here, are your parents saying they love you." Mew took Talays little hand and hold it again on his heart. Tears falling down. Talay is the only one that don't cry.

Maybe he is just too young and it is too early for him to realize.

From that day on Talay stopped talking.
He never talked much, but from that day his mouth is sealed. He cries sometimes but mostly only some little tears rolling down his cheeks.

Mew tries over the day's to find a solution for the little boy. But they can't give him away. He is very clingy to Gulf. More than before and to Mew now too. He even sleeps between them in their bed.

After one month nothing much have changed. Talay is still not speaking and not leaving their sides.
Both cancels everything around them. Their friends and employees manage the business and Mew put aside the plan to go back to the film industry.

At one evening they sit outside in their garden on a blanket, looking at a sleeping Talay in Mews lap. Gulf is stroking the cheek of this little toddler that is so silent now.