Chapter - 37

The next morning they wake up by rumors down in the kitchen. A boy laughing and a woman's voice.
They walk down to see Sofia with Talay.

" Daddy, Daddy they have here funny white bread and salty butter.. I like that."

" It's fluffy bread." Mew stated.

" No funny. It feels funny because it's so soft."

Mew let him be. It's not important to name the bread right. He is just happy that he talks again.

" Hey you two. You look very exhausted. " she smiles.

" Yeah that little devil trouble us alot."

"I'm a pirate, not a devil." Talay stated with his signature footstamp.

Sofia giggles. " He is really a cutie. Gulf did you show him the shore?"

"No, yesterday we went straight to the sanctuary. I will after breakfast."

" I want to visit the seals. NOW."

Mew bursting out in laughter. Seems like Lil Talay can be a stubborn brat.
But he need Gulf and Talay to leave the house for some time.

" Don't you wanna see where the seals normally live? Gulf can show you alot of great things their. You will love it. And then we will drive to the seals."

" Mmmmmmhhhh okay."

" Then let's eat. You need power for today."

After they finish breakfast. Mew stays with Sofia, telling they will clean the house. When they are alone, Sofia gets her bag out of the car.

" Are you really sure Mew? It will hurt."

" Yes I'm sure. Make it fast, before they come back."

20 minutes later the two males come back. Talay carrying a huge bucket, filled with shells, stones and wood he found.

"Mew are you okay? You look so pale." Gulf asks worryingly.

"Yeah just very sleepy, let us drive to the seals."

When they reach Talay is so excited. He jumps up and down, opens the car door and runs to the door.
Emma is waiting for him.

But Talay runs back. Straddling Mews lap to get the shells he collected for Emma. When he climbs out of the car he clasps his hand on Mews chest. And Mew can only hiss out loud.

" Mew are you really okay. You are so tensed and you ever avoid my hugs."

"Really? I didn't notice."
Mew hates to lie to his man. But he has no other choice.

When they are inside the Sanctuary they watch Talay. He is feeding the seals with little fishes. He has a gloomy smile on his face and his cheeks are glowing. He looks so happy.

Gulf notices that Mew ever raise his hand to his chest. After the nth time he has enough.
He push Mew around and put his hand on his chest.

"Mew what is wrong with you? Do you have pain? Is something with your heart. Tell........ What the fuck Mew?"

Gulf feels something hard at Mews nipple.
His eyes and mouth is open. He is shocked. Then he pulls Mew with him.

"Emma, Talay.... we will be back later okay?"

He don't wait for a answer. Just pulling his boyfriend behind him. Push him inside the car and himself on the driver seat and rush away. Some minutes later, he pulls the car inside a hidden path, rounded by trees.

" Go to the backseat. NOW. " Gulf demand with hard breathing.

Mew is smirking. He thought Gulf will react hard, but he never expected that he loose every control.

Mew do as asked. He lay half on the seat and Gulf straddle him. Gulf push Mews shirt above.

" Shia Mew. You're killing me. Oh God that is so sexy."

Gulf is drooling over the new nipple piercing at Mews chest. The bud is red and Gulf knows that touching it will hurt alot. But he can't resist. He lowers his head and give a very softly kiss on it. Mews body bucks up.

" I wanna do you right now, right here Mew."

With that he crash his lips down on Mew. Their teeth crash together. Mew grabs Gulfs hair to get him closer. The car is filled with moans and heavy breathing.
Their tongues playing. The hands roaming over the body they didn't touch since so long. They heat up so fast, it's only some minutes they kiss, but both are on the urge to get higher.

" Mew, thank you so much. I really really love that ring on you. It gives me so much thrill. Can't wait to pull it."
Gulf is unbutting Mews Jeans.

" Gulf we don't have lube here. And we didn't do it since long. We will get hurt."

" Don't worry I have a other plan."
He opens his own jeans and pull out his throbbing member. Doing the same with Mews. Than he puts his hand around both dicks, pressing them together.

" Fuck that feels good, Gulf. "
Mew starts grinding into Gulfs hand.

Gulf crashes again on Mews lips. Biting his lower lip. His other hand pulling the not pierced nipple. Pushing Mew closer to the edge. Mew can only grab his hands in Gulfs back. He isn't able to do much more. Only digging his nails in Gulfs flesh. Leaving marks there. They are speeding up their moves. Gulf puts more pressure on their dicks. As he feels that Mew is close he can can't stop himself and pull softly at the new pierced ring.
Mew scream, he bucks up and pass out, while all his cum is covering their body's. Gulf follows the same second. He needs all his strength not to fall down on Mew. After a few seconds Mew comes back.

" Shit Gulf.... What did you do."

" Oh come on, don't tell me, that this wasn't the main reason you asked Sofia for that." Gulf says nagging.

Mew can only smile. He pulls a towel out from a bag and cleans them.

" Let us drive home. I'm sure Talay will not miss us. And I need to fuck you now, Gulf. I can't take it any longer. We really need to find a solution for Talay. Or we will get really frustrated."

They close their jeans and go back to the front seats. Gulf calls Emma.

" Hey Emma can you look at Talay for some time. We have something to do. "

" Something to do? Or do you mean some.... "

" Shut up. Will you do us the favor? "

" Sure I will. I will go with him to the workshop room. He asks so many questions. I will try to answer him. When you come back we can start playing with daddy. "

" Sounds good. We owe you something. "

" No you do so much for the Sanctuary. It's okay and I love this little boy alot..... Have fun with YOUR daddy....... " klick. She ends the call before Gulf could scold her.

" What did she say? "

" I should have fun with my DADDY. " Gulf says with half closed eyes and Mew accelerate the car to reach the house as fast as possible. The bulge in his pants hurting him.

*********

A little hot chapter.
Will write more later.
They really need some alone time.

By the way. What is your favorite episode of tharn type?
Curious to read your opinions.