Chapter - 10

"WHAT, WHERE?"

In this moment Poppy jumps in the car and starts driving.

"Poppy drive to the hospital Gulf got shot."

"No Mew, we need to drive home." Gulf spats .

Gulf tries to get Mews hands away. Mew tries to find where he is injured and while that he is going crazy. Tears flowing down his face.

"Mew stop that, I'm okay."

"You said he shot you."

"Yeah at my left upper arm. But it's not much. I need to bring you home. That's the safest place now."

"No. I want you to see a doctor, what if you die or you loose your arm."

Mew again starts to move Gulf to see his arm. And he yells at Poppy that he drive to the hospital. Now he argues with Poppy, because he only do what his boss says.

And again Mews hands are on Gulf. He is totally outer mind.

"MEW. YOUR MY TARGET RIGHT NOW. I NEED TO PROTECT YOU AND BRING YOU TO A SAFE PLACE. MYSELF ISN'T IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW. YOU PAY ME TO PROTECT YOU. WHEN YOU'RE SAFE I CAN CHECK MYSELF. SO NOW STOP BOTHERING ME." Gulf shouts out.

"OH OKAY I'M ONLY THE ONE THAT PAY YOU. THANKS FOR REMEMBERING ME THAT I'M NOTHING THAN A MONEY GIVER FOR YOU. IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE IT. BUT I WORRY ABOUT YOU ASHOLE. YOU STUBBORN DICK HEAD. YOU'RE IMPORTANT TO ME AND I'M TOTALLY FREAKED RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE YOU DON'T LET ME CARE FOR YOU. "

Both yell at each other. Pure anger and pain in their voices.

That's too much for Poppy.

" You're both idiots. I could smack your heads together to make sure that you can see clear what's going on right now.  Shia... Like teenagers. Gulf knows best if he needs a Doktor. And he will not die so easily. Now calm both down. We are just there. " he shouts out to the men behind him in the car.

That made both man shut their mouth.

When they reach Mews house, Poppy and his men check everything and then bring Mew and Gulf inside.
Mew runs direkt into his room and comes back with a care kit.

" Take off your clothes idiot. "

Mew spats at Gulf.

" I need my own care kit. That here will not include what I need. Poppy can you bring it."

Poppy comes back with a bag.
Gulf puts off his jacket and shirt, to look at his arm. It's only a stiff shot. But a big one. He needs to close it.
So he takes a needle and yarn.

Mew goes mad.

" What are you doing? "

" I close the wound. "

" Yourself? Stop that shit I call a doctor."

"Mew. I closed all my wounds on my entire body, when I was.............. . Just let me alone. I know what I do."

"No I will not leave you, at least I can help you."

Gulfs head bobs up and he looks at Mew. There are tears in his eyes. But not out of pity. He can't give it a name. But it looks like Mew gave up to fight and only want to help him.

"Okay. Can you bring me hot water? And a towel. I need to wash it out and then sew it up."

Mew leaves and comes back.
He sit carefully near Gulf.

"Can I? '

" Errr.. Y... Yeah. "

Mew gently washes the wound and is stunned that Gulf don't make a noise or move while it.
What pain did he bear in his life before?
Mew felt so sad. He wishes he could heal those wounds. He wishes Gulf had a better life. But maybe he can make his life better in the future.