Chapter - 21

Mew slowly wakes up in a cold lonely bed. His heart starts beating faster.

"Where is Gulf?"

Mew is freaked. He puts on a boxer and runs down to the kitchen. Mostly fall down the stairs .

"What you're doing here, Gulf?"

" Drinking my coffee?" Gulf answers with his signature expression.

"Stop raising your eyebrow like that. I got freaked when you wasn't in the bed."

"But why? Are you okay Mew?"

" I thought..." Mew scratches his not itching nape.

" I thought you run away, after what happened last night. It was a hard thing."

"Yeah you're right. But I'm okay. I don't wanna talk about."

"I think we need to talk about. I mean it's not something lightly or usual we did. It was real hard stuff ."

"Mhh....."

Mews phone starts ringing and Mew catch it from the table.

" Hey Saint. What's up? Hope Zee isn't..........."

A long pause in that Mews face turns totally pale.

" No. Saint. NO...."

Gulf takes the Phone and help Mew to sit down. He listen to Saint.

"Okay Saint. My cell is dead
I forgot to charge it. Yeah I will call Poppy and we will take the next flight home. Don't worry I care about Mew
He is safe with me."

Gulf sits near Mew and hugs him very very tight.
While painting circles on his back he asks Mew silently.

" Who is Mild? And why has he a spare key to your house? "

" He is a friend of mine and he sleeps alot at my place when he is in Bangkok. But normally he would be away two more month. As he study abroad. "

"Okay I will call Poppy to find out how it happen that the stalker kidnapped him. Saint said that he is booking flights for us. So we will take the first one back home he get."

"Okay."

"Mew look at me. Everything will be okay. We will find him."

6 hours later they are at a plane to get home. Poppy said that the stalker is driving every day 5 times around the house with his car, ever at the same time. And exactly at one of those times Mild was at the gate and tried to open it.
The stalker saw his chance to get in the house. But when Poppy and his men where running to him he just grabbed Mild into his car and drove away. The license plates where stolen. But Poppy is working on everything to find Mild.

"Mew when we land in Bangkok, we drive home. And when the stalker contact you, tell me. Don't do any stupid things."

"Gulf, why do Poppy know that he drive so often around my house and don't catch him?"

"We can only catch him, when he enters the house. Because then he is on your ground. As we are no police, we can't do it outside your ground."

"Okay . Got it."

"Mew promise me to say me when he contact you. Okay? Don't do anything stupid. You will break me with this."

"I'm not that stupid Gulf. I know it's dangerous."

"But you're so quiet."

" Sure. One of my friends got kidnapped. Mild has to suffer cause of me. I feel sad for him."

"He will be fine."

Mew only nods. Gulf don't know that he got a message from the stalker. The stalker want him to exchange with Mild.
And Mew agreed.

Over the flight time Mew works on his plan.
Hopefully it will work. He know he will hurt Gulf, but Gulf is strong. Mild is a little puppy. Mew need to save him.

When they reach home, Saint is there.
He hugs Mew and try to comfort him. But Mew just walks to his bedroom after a short hug.

" Gulf, what's up with him?"

" I don't know. I feel like he is hiding something. But I'm not sure what. Maybe he just wanna pretend he is strong. I really don't know."

" Please watch over him. I'm feeling like he will do something strange."

" Don't worry I will not leave his side. "

Mew is the whole day very silent. But ever clinging to Gulf. When Mew leaves for the bathroom Saint approached Gulf.

" What happened between you two in Germany? "

" Oh.. Errr.... I guess we are a...... A couple. "

" Really? Oh my gosh. "

Saint jumps up like a kid that was told by his parents that they go to the zoo.

" Gulf I'm so happy... Really.. Oh God I must call Zee... Finally.... "

Gulf shakes his head. He is worried about Mew. What is going on in his head?

In the evening when everyone left, Mew makes them some porridge.

Gulf feels that it taste a bit bitter. But he put it to Mews state of not being himself.

When they are in bed. Mew hugs Gulf really tight.

" I love you Gulf. I'm so happy that you came into my life. You make everything so beautiful for me."

"Hey hey. Calm down. I love you too. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere Mew."

"I know, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you."

"I love you too."

Gulf is worried. But he is so tired. So he just hugs Mew back and falls asleep.

In the morning Gulf wakes up from a knock on the door.

"Yes?"

Saint comes in.

"I have breakfast for you two.... Where is Mew?"

" Bathroom?"

" No I was there a second before. I didn't saw him in the house, I'm here since one hour."

"Fuck."

Gulf stand up and mostly straddle. His head feels dizzy. And he reminds the bitter taste of the congee and the love words from Mew.

" No Mew. Don't tell me that....."

" Gulf what is with you?"

" I guess Mew gave me sleeping pills and he left to meet the stalker."

********
Sorry for the late update and cliffhanger.
But I really have problems with the plot right now. It makes me sad.
I hope you're all feeling well.