23

- Easy; Camila Cabello - 
- Fireproof; One Direction -

"I just realized how fucking hard it's going to be to drive with my dress on," Jade complained as the girls stood in Kiya's living room. They were waiting for the boys to arrive, so they could head to Granny's diner for dinner and then head to the school for the dance afterward.

"That sucks. It's just gonna be hard to get in a car in general," Charlie spoke, swirling her dress around slightly. It caused the dress to twirl, the air from it moving Jade's dress just in the slightest.

"Watch one of us accidentally shut part of our dress in the car door." Jade snorted.

"Don't jinx it, that might happen." Kiya's eyes widened, "To one of you guys, anyway. Can't happen to me."

"Lucky you," Charlie said.

The doorbell then rang, causing Charlie's nerves to skyrocket through the roof. The only one who wasn't nervous was Jade, as she was only really hanging around so she could follow the others in their cars so they could arrive at Granny's at the same time and not be there alone. Plus, she wanted to see Ren's reaction to Charlie in her dress, it was like a win-win.

Kiya was a little nervous, but she usually felt like that whenever she went on a date with Mikey. It wasn't as bad as it was the first time she went on a date with the boy, it eased up over time but she still obviously got nervous. It was Charlie who was the most nervous out of the three of them.

"Oh, I'll get it," Jade spoke as she realized nobody else was heading toward the door, and the dark-haired girl made her way toward Kiya's front door and opened it. Mikey stood there in a black and white tux, a gold bowtie to match Kiya. "Ah, hello gentlemen." She stepped aside to let them in, Mikey immediately making his way inside and toward his girlfriend, immediately throwing compliments left and right.

Next in was Tyler, who looked at Jade for a moment. "Uh... hey." He said. He was dressed in slacks and a black button-up, with a long white tie.

"Get in loser," She spoke before rolling her eyes.

"Um, okay." He rolled his eyes back, walking inside anyway.

Ren stepped up, smiling at Jade. "Well, Jade. You clean up nice."

"Shut up Ren," She said. "You still look like shit."

"Oh really?" He asked, looking down at himself. He was dressed a lot like Tyler, wearing slacks and a button-up, except instead of his button-up being black, his was white, as the color would match better with Charlie's dress. With it, he had a bow the exact same shade of pink as Charlie's dress, and he looked absolutely stunning. "I think I look neat."

"If you say so," Jade spoke with a sigh. "The person you're looking for is right there." She stepped back, Ren's eyes immediately landing on the girl who was saying hi to Tyler.

Ren's eyes widened in shock, at how beautiful Charlie looked. He was speechless, and he took himself off of the door frame as he cleared his throat. "Wow, um-"

"A goddess, right?" Jade asked, looking at her as she crossed her arms. "I'd watch out, people will be all over her tonight."

Ren sent a glance toward Jade, who held her hands up in defense. "I'm just stating facts. She could make girls go lesbian." She then walked over to Mikey and Kiya, deciding to let Ren walk over to his homecoming date.

He stepped inside the house, catching the girl's attention. Tyler noticed and walked away, deciding to give them their time the way that Jade had. Meeting halfway, the two just stared at each other a moment before Ren finally spoke up.