|| A Night With Stranger

*There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise*

Ayat's POV

I woke up early in the morning. Sky was bright, birds were chirping and enjoying the cool breeze.

I slowly open my eyes and look around the surrounding everything was in gray, a metallic cupboard, half cut sun designed view mirror and top of that I felt something heavy on my waist.

What the.....

I turned to see a hand which was caging me like a pillow, surely it's not a good sign right. I started to get panic. I removed his hand and noticed I'm only in my lingerie and my head was hurting like it would split into two in next second.

How the hell I got here?

I was with Riley in the club and what did I do last night? Did I lose my V-card to this man? No no no it couldn't be really. I must be dreaming. Lots of questions were popping into my head.

I tried to see the face of my one-night stand or sleep buddy I really don't know what the hell should I call it. I was not sore so the V-card option is out, but how the hell I would know it's my first time for the heavens' sake.
And Alina said it will hurt like hell after my first time so that means I should be good.

I slowly turned the bed and came around the other side and my whole world flipped upside down.

Holy shit I slept with my VP!!!!

I didn't know what to do my legs were shaking, my hands were shivering hell my whole body was shivering. I didn't know what to do I just quickly got dressed and left the room. But before leaving I left some money at bedside table.

Of course if you had shared the room why would he only pay for everything alone right. With that I sneaked out of room and hotel. I really didn't have guts to face him at that time. I couldn't reveal my identity he still thinks I was Riley's friend and it's better in that way rather than introducing myself as his employee and one-night stand.

_____________

When I reached to my room Alina was still asleep and why not it's Sunday. Unlike me she must have a rocking weekend. I checked my phone and saw Riley's messages and gave her a reply about my safely arrival at home. I didn't share any juicy details with her now but I know I've to discuss it with her sooner or later.

Wasn't my VP with her girlfriend at the party? Then where did she go and why the hell did she leave his hungry boyfriend with me to feed him with my body?

Wait I'm not sure I've provided any service to him or not. But if he asks any more details about me to Riley definitely he will come to know about my identity and then my job.... Oh, god please save me. I won't do anything like this again no wild party no night out clubbing nothing please please please.

But I need to check am I still a virgin or not? And if I have lost my V to him... Oh, no no god if he didn't use any protection.... What am I going to do if I get pregnant.... It's not like that I won't like to get pregnant with a billionaire's child but for that I need to get married first and then my career...

Look Ayat what have you done? This is what they call, calling for trouble on your own.

Till the time I showered Alina was up and enjoying her coffee.

“Want some?”

“ Yes please”

“So how was the weekend? You were at Riley's place?” she was looking dull, she never looked this pale after her wild weekend.

“Hmm yeah it was late till we finished, so I went with her to her place” a lie again

“ Ohhh... I figured that. Anyway I was here all alone”

“Why?? Where was Chris?”

“We broke up yesterday. He was dating someone from his company in my behind. I got to know about it when she came to our apartment yesterday”

“What... that jerk. And how did she know about our place”

“She followed him last week when he dropped by last time”

“Ohhh fuck... That's good right you better off without that jerk. Want me to kick his ass”

“Ha ha ha... No it's totally fine. Actually I was also hoping to get out from this relationship but never expected to get cheated on. But that's ok. Finally, I am single again”

“As if you were in relationship before” I said with a snort.

Sometimes I really wonder how she react so casually about her relationship. She never takes any of one seriously and look at me I can't even finish my first one-night stand without getting into the problem.

Oh god can Alina help me with this... Yeah, may be, but she is a big fan of Daniel Craig, she will run all the background check on him including his family and I certainly don't want to press my panic button on. If she gets to know that guy is our cold arrogant VP, I don't know what she will do to him.

*****
Srish 💕