|| A Bet

I want to dedicate this chapter to Charlesxleopold and knock_
Welcome to the Wattpad family. It's means alot ❤️

*Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destination*

Ayat's POV~

Ayat raised her head from files and stretched her neck and shoulders to release the muscles strain. The clock chimes to intimate her it's almost four steady hours she has been working on her projects. She stood up from her chair and walks towards the balcony. The piles of papers, files, her laptop and coffee mugs indicate that she is working for long hours.
Usually she spends her weekend taking care of loose ends and running the errands which she doesn't get the time to do on week days. Springs soothing rays of sun touch her skin, the cool breeze tickle her hair. She was feeling relaxed and content but empty. This whole week was full of company targets and reports. She didn't give any chance of complain to her boss, although she intentionally avoided circumstances of being alone with him.
A roar of bike echo from road and she looked down to see a group of bikers heading towards the city. Being a country girl she was very much affectionate to mountains and valleys.

Thinking of mountains she remembered when did she go for her last ride?? months. It's really been a long time. Last time she went for Deccan. It's a good place to enjoy the soothing weather in this season. A thought rang to her and she decided to get away from this routine life.

Screw it work can wait.

She gets ready with her black trouser pant and sando with a sporty black leather jacket. She picked up her helmet and headed to the apartment garage. She has a good collection of bikes. She likes speed, it calms her nerves. It blocks all the rational thought of her when the bike start talking with wind. She pics up her favorite the latest BMW 1300s. It's sporty lineage and lightweight design is everything she needs right now. When you start the engine, it welcomes you with a pleasant, hexagonal throaty sounds.

Her passion for bikes come for the her drive and will to winning the race from someone. She wanted to run and reach the goal as fast as she can, to make an identity to show someone her strength. She puts her leather gloves and lifted her leg to slide over the seat and her phone started to ring.

She thought to avoid it but due to all those years of habit she glanced to ID and sighed. Now she has to receive.

"Yes Sir"

"I want you to come to office for an hour" his voice arose a shiver down to bone.

"Sir, may be you haven't check the calendar properly, today is Saturday"

"I am perfectly aware of that Miss Seth but I need to send some reports to our USA partner first thing tomorrow morning, so I need my assistant to review some points"

"Is it necessary to come now? Can't you mail me that and I will send you tonight after reviewing it"

"Where are you?"

"Why?"

"If you are unable to come I can come and deliver it to you"

"No no I am just heading out for.... Never mind I'll come and pick it up but can you please leave it in front desk. I am not in appropriate cloth for work place"