|| Mr. Green's Will

*Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn*

"What is it about the will?" Ryan asked in anticipation.

Mr. Green other hand sat in the couch with a heavy heart. He didn't believe her baby girl was murdered in order to gain power and money only.

"What is it Jame?" This time it was Yuna who recovered from her shock.

"You killed my daughter because you wanted my money? But why? I already told you if you get married and have a child, my whole property will be yours. Then why?"

Mr. Green screamed he was burning with anger and agony. Somehow he was responsible for his daughter's death.

"Why? You are asking me why? You cheat me dad. You kept me in dark.
You once told me yes, that if I get married and have a child you will give me all your legacy but why the condition. I am your only son, she is just a forbidden past.

You hide the will from me but with my contacts I was able to have a copy of it and once I read it, then and there I decided to kill her"

James replied and Mr. Green this time didn't able to control himself, he slapped him, he punched him, his own son.

"Why? I gave you everything, soon everything was going to be your then why kill my daughter?"

"Because you still wanted to give her fifty percent property, if she had a child in future. That's why I created a misunderstanding between her and Ryan and then ordered my men to kill her. Because if in future they will have a son, you may be transfer all things to her name and.... and I can't give you son anymore"

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Green asked his son.

"After that accident two years ago, I lost my ability to produce child"

He replied in low voice but this angered more Mr. Green. He couldn't believe what he heard. This bastard killed her daughter due to his own lack of ability to produce children.

Mrs. Green somehow managed to freed James from Mr. Green's grip.

"Stop it Winston you can't beat our son like this"

"Our son... He is not my son he is yours and yours alone from now on" Mr. Green yelled at her.

"You can't disown your own son like this. I am your flesh and blood dad" James shouted at him.

"My flesh and blood... Ha ha ha ha" Mr. Green laugh sarcastically.

"Winston no, you promised, you promised my dad" Mrs. Green remained her husband his old promise.

But she knew less that he already had enough. Due to his promise his baby girl suffered all this years and now she wasn't in this world.

"Promise... You still think I'll keep my promise after looking my baby girl's suffering caused by your bastard son.
Let me tell you one secret about your existence James. You are your mother's illegitimate child"

All were stunned hearing this fact. Specially James, his whole identity was a lie.

"I was working in your grandfather's company, he took me in as his own son. He trusted me more than anyone in his relatives.

I was happy with my life, with my beautiful wife and my lovely angel. But one day your grandfather called me to his office and made me to promise him to marry his daughter because she was pregnant.

So your grandfather and I made a deal that we'll marry only for two years. Your mom was like you, a wild youth having so many partial affairs.

So I agreed in process to protect your grandfather's pride, his dignity. But I hid it from my family. I thought I'll tell them everything after getting divorced from your mother.

Soon his health started to deceased. Then he asked for something that I never imagined in my life.

He asked me to leave my family and settled in London, lead a life with your mom. But I couldn't agree with that and I refused.

But your mother used her connection and threatened me with my family, so I agreed and never ever contact my family.

After many years when I had the power, position, I couldn't able to face them. How could I? After the pain I gave them. So I left the hope to ever reconcile with them."

He was ashamed of what he did in past but he didn't have any other choice, he was weak and an average man.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕