|| Alina's Surprise

*Body wants sex, heart requires love, soul needs peace*

Ayat's POV~

A man walked out of the main door of house. He was leaving for his dream, his ambition. He was happy but deep down in his heart he was guilty for leaving his loved one behind.

Suddenly a five year old girl ran to him, holding his hand she tried to stop him.
"Don't go Papa... Don't leave us. I really miss you when you are not around" she was crying, weeping hard.

"I promise princess I am going to call you every night before you go to bed. I need to leave baby, I need to earn more to secure your future, for mumma, for us." He touched her cheeks with his big palm. And she leaned to his touch.

"But when are you going to come back again. Will you come for my birthday?"

"Yes baby girl I'll come with a big present for you... I promise"
He tried to console her but little princess was reckless. She didn't want to leave her father. She didn't want to let her father go. She missed him alot when he was not with them. She cried alot, she shouted, tried to stop her father but her father's foot didn't stop.

"Please don't leave us Papa, please don't go, we need you, we miss you..."

"Ayat Ayat wake up darling... You are dreaming... Wake up please"
Ayat opens her eyes and sees Alina is seating at her bedside, she is looking at her with worried, anxious eyes.

"Ohh God that was a dream" Ayat sighs in relief.

"Yeah and I guess the same one" Alina stated the matter of fact holding out a glass of water.

"The same one"

"You want to talk about it"

"No it's alright... but thanks"
Ayat refused to share her dream as always but Alina was sure this was something related to her past that constantly haunt her and it's definitely related to her father.

But she doesn't want to force her friend. She only wants her to be happy and always cheerful. So she makes a plan for the day.

"Common get change let's go out"

"But where? It's already 8 o'clock and today is Sunday"

Ayat was tired from yesterday's riding and that ridiculous bet with her boss. She didn't want to do anything today. So she spent all day relaxing and sleeping.

"It's a surprise but you are going to love it. Common now get up fast"

___________

I got ready and waited for Alina in living room while playing with my mobile. When she came out of her room I burst out laughing just looking at her. She was wearing a blue jeans with a grey hoodie. She had covered her mouth with black dragon embroidery scarf.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I ask her trying to control my laugh.

"Babe don't laugh like an idiot just go and change wear something that can cover your face properly"

"What.... Are we going in some kind of secret mission?? Robbery?"

"Of course not but we are going to a place where you don't want to get recognized by anyone" she answered with a hint of mischievousness in her eyes.

"Ohh this is not a good sign. I'm going to be in trouble" I thought to myself but still get ready.

We reached to a theater, we took our tickets and entered in hall. I was excited that we are going to watch a movie but slightly annoyed also because Alina doesn't tell me what we are watching.