|| Vacation

*Soulmates always find their way back to each other*

Very soon Ryan and Ayat reached to the airport and there were standing Nate and Alina waiting for them.

"Are we flying in your private jet?" Ayat asked him coming down from car.

"Yes... It's convenient to fly in your own personal jet"

Ryan smile cockily expecting Ayat to be impressed but she didn't give much reaction just a node and walked towards the plane.

Why this girl don't get impressed with any of my assets??

Ryan thought to himself in annoyance and follows her silently.

Soon everyone get settled into their seats and the hostess serve them drinks. Alina was excited as this is her first experience of flying in luxurious private plane.

But Ayat she just closed her eyes and waited for take off of plane. When pilot announced, girls went towards their rooms for eye-shut for sometime. Ayat was already exhausted from last night's activity and today's busy schedule and Alina was just excited to take a shower in plane's bathroom, because she has never done than before. Ayat just avoided her crazy stuff and went back to sleep.

And outside curious Nate was interrogating Ryan because he has recently observed some changes in his friend.

"So we are going for a meeting?"

"No, for vacation" Ryan cut Nate in between sentence.

"And you are taking your assistance in vacation with you?" Nate said laughing.

"Don't tell me you are planning to sleep with Ayat. I can't imagine her doing that with you. She is too smart, too sensible..."

He immediately stopped talking and then wheels started turning in his mind. Reality dawn on him.

"Please don't tell me you guys have already fucked…."

"Ok I will not" Ryan replied with a smirk.

"Are you kidding me.... How can you fuck your assistance? If uncle knows about it? You know how much he hates your open instagram account where you share Your making out pics and videos with your flings. And more over that you know very well that we have a clause in company of non dating policy between employees then how can you overruled that?"

"I like you better when you don't behave like my dad and believe me you are my favorite person that time"

"Have you two been fucking all this time?" Nate glared at him.

"No not all the time we just started yesterday.... But I would definitely like to do more in future" Ryan said with dreamy eyes and devilish smirk. Nate sighed seeing his expression which clearly says trouble.

"Dude you know she is not your usual type, you know your all time favourite rassian girlfriends. And I personally don't think Ayat is a type of girl to mess with after seeing her in Chris house or is it serious?"

"Oh it's certainly different this time."

"What does that mean?" Nate asked with confused expression.

"I can't get this girl out of my mind. I am so obsessed with her and I want her all the time."

"Wow I never thought my ears would get to hear that in this life" Nate acted to wipe tears from his eyes.

"Don't be a dick Nate" Ryan said in irritation.

"Ohk if you say so." Nate raised his hand in mock slender.

"Well, that's sounds like a good start. When did all this begin?" Nate asked out of curiosity.

"Before she started working as my secretary. I have been attracted to her since seven months. I have seen her in our school but I was trying to avoid her due to you she is far more innocence to be linked with me a player"

"And why this sudden change of heart?"

"I don't know I just can't resist this girl. She is smart, intelligent, loyal to her friend..."

"Beautiful and sexy...with double inverted commas. Don't forget to add that" Nate gesture the notation with hand.

"Yeah.. that's too. But I like her for what she is by heart. She is caring, loving, loyal, innocent, feisty. What intrigued me more is she never tried to persuade me. She is always in run to get away from me"

"So your ego couldn't digest the fact that she left you behind in hotel and now she is also running away from you"

"No no it's not like that. It's not about my ego you jerk. I seriously like this girl"

"You seriously want me to believe that resisting the innocence bullshit?"

"What would I get lying to you"

"Yeah right, continue with your fairy tale"

"So when we met at club and I took her with me to hotel and then you know the stripping and leaving money behind stuff. Then you guys advised me to confront her and I made her to work for me to punish her but after knowing her I started being more and more affectionate to her. Even my family started liking her"

"Yeah that I saw in party"

"Yeah.... after the party I was furious of her accusation and she was also angry with me due to my business deal with Chris and during our argument we ended up having sex.... But the sex was not like previous ones... It was different"

"You mean there were butterflies and violins in background like rom-com"

"I would prefer the term feelings" Ryan glared at him in annoyance.

Nate stared his friend like suddenly he grew up horns.

"So you want to continue sleeping with her?"

"I would like to suggest you to use term dating here." he answered rolling at his choice of words.

"Are you sick today?" Nate asked raising his palm to Ryan's forehead checking his temperature.

"I am very well thank you" Ryan stood up and walked towards the bedroom avoiding Nate's laughter.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕