|| Is Everything over

*Never get too attached, because people wake up with different feeling everyday*

Ayat's POV~

When I reached to my appartment and unlocked it, I was welcomed by the clouds of smoke on my living room.

I gasped loudly and saw Ryan was sitting in a couch and smoking.

"Ryan you scared me... Why are you smoking here?" I asked getting near him.

He didn't reply. So I just sat beside him and took the cigarette away from his hand and put it on ashtray.

"What's wrong? Are you drunk?" I asked again taking his hand on mine. My voice was already shaking. I was afraid that he already knows everything.

He jerked back his hand from my and I flinched at his sudden reaction. Now he is seriously scaring me.

"What happened Ryan please tell me. You are scaring me now?"

I was in urge of tears. I spent my whole day locking up myself in office because I didn't want my colleague to see me like that.

"Was it fun?" He spoke but it's was like a growl.

"What... What was fun?" I stuttered in fear. I knew sometime bad was going to happen.

"Was it fun to play with my emotions Miss Seth?"

This time he yelled at me and tear started to flow down my cheeks. I wasn't able to hold back anymore.

"Ryan what are you talking about? I never played with your emotions." Ayat said calming herself. She need to be strong, only this thought was running through her mind.

"Ohh still acting are we?" Ryan clapped loudly "Wow you need an Oscar for this performance"

He came towards her and grabbed her neck nearly chocking her.

"You know what may be in past I would have believed in your crocodile tears but now I have already seen your true colour"

"Ryan I am telling the truth, I didn't do anything wrong. Believe me my feelings are all true for you. I really love..."

Before she could complete her line Ryan applied more pressure and Ayat started coughing loudly.

"Don't fucking say that word from your mouth you filthy little thind"
He left her coughing and turned his back to her.

Ayat caught her breath and tried to stable herself. Her eyes was red, her throat felt dry, her neck was paining like hell. She sure knew he had left the mark in her neck. But she needed to clear the misunderstanding.
She touched his shoulder but he jerked her hands off.

"Don't touch me. I feel disgusted by your touch. How did I fall in love with the sister of that man who ruined my sister's life?"

He put his both hand in his face.

"I feel pity now. You both sister and brother played with our emotions. You played with our whole family's emotions"

"No Ryan... I didn't know believe me please" She said pleading him to trust her.

"I didn't know James is the person who ruined Yuna's life... I swear please"

"Ha ha ha you want me to believe that" He turned towards her and looked into her eyes

"When you said the other day in office you are here for me... I felt I have someone to rely on, someone who will always be in my side, someone who can I trust blindly, someone who will always love me like I love her... But all were a lie"

Ayat's felt hurt. It felt like someone is stabbing her heart with knife with every word she heard from his mouth. Was it over for us?

"Ryan please give me a chance... It's not like that what you think. He is my step brother I know but we are not in good terms..."

"Now you are disgracing your own blood relation.... How cheap you can be now Ayat. Why? What will you get now? Why try to come clean infront of me? But don't make any mistakes to think I'll trust you again. I won't let you and your damn brother come near my family"

"What do you mean? Don't you want to know my side of truth?"

"What's there to know about? Your whole family is fraud. They are nothing just bunch of selfish bastards... I am sure your mom must be also a cheap down market middle class lady with no values that's why your father left her and married..."

Before he could complete a hard slap landed on his cheek leaving his astound.

"Leave"

was the only thing Ayat could able to say. She turned back facing the wall.

"Leave and never come back here. It's over now"

After few minutes she heard footsteps going out of her appartment slamming the door shut.

She sat down on floor curling up like a ball, hugging herself and finally broke down into tears. Everything was finished.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕