|| Granny's Plan

*Breath it's just a bad day not a bad life*

"It should be our vacation" she pouted her lips again.

"Don't do that" Ryan said in stern voice and licked his lips.

"Why?" But for his annoyance she did it more.

"Nothing just eat your food Petal. You need to eat more"

Ryan changed the topic and that bothered Ayat. Is he really not attracted to her? she thought to herself. But said nothing and started eating her food.

After few minutes when she was licking the cream from her lips.

"Don't do that Petal"

Ryan groaned and shut his eyes tightly.

"Why are you trying to control your feelings towards me?" Ayat asked in annoyance. Nate and Alina were witnessing the whole conversation.

"You are not completely healed yet Petal" Ryan said looking at her eyes.

"But I want you" she softly said and came close to him.

This time Ryan wasn't able to resist her. He quickly stood up and brings her back to resort.

As soon as they entered into room he crashed his lips on her. It was warm and passionate kiss at first but soon it became rough.

When Ryan released her both were panting but slowly a bright smile came on Ayat's face.

But suddenly Ryan started coughing badly and suddenly he felt his whole skin is burning. Ayat noticed rashes on his skin and scolded him without thinking twice.

"What the hell Ryan? How many times I have told you to avoid almond in coffee. I tried so hard to keep you away from it during my assistant work and now see the devil is free to his will. I am sure you have used in your so called vanilla almond latte this morning"

She quickly call on desk and ordered his medicine of allergy.

Ryan's eyes quickly went wide as the realisation dawn on him. There is no way she has just got her memory back now. There is no way an amnesia patient suddenly got her memory and react normal. And more over how could she remembered the exact name of medicine.

They spent rest of the evening watching movies. They cuddled together in couch and ordered in dinner.

After dinner again Ryan went back to his work and asked Ayat to sleep. He called to doctor and asked about his opinion because when he asked Ayat she told him she doesn't remember anything now. So after making some phone calls he went back to spare bedroom of sweet room.

When he felt other side of his bed dip he quickly turned around and faced Ayat.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ryan asked in half surprised and half shocked expression.

"I... Ummm... I am here to sleep with you" she replied hesitantly.

Ryan sighed "You can't sleep here Petal"

"Why? We are girlfriend boyfriend right? So we are supposed to sleep together" Ayat refused to went back.

"But you are not well. You need rest sweetheart" he caressed her cheeks noticing her stubbornness.

"But I need you more. Don't you want me anymore?" She asked almost in the urge of tears, but in the dark Ryan wasn't able to see it.

"It's nothing like that baby. I want you too. I love you more than anything in this world" he cupped her face in his hand tried to console her. He could hear the sadness in her voice.