|| Dashing Devil's Slave

*Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn't give you credit*

Ayat's POV ~

What just happened now? Am I getting delusional? No no that was his, I wasn't imagining things. Mr. Hudson came out and asked me if I was fine? And something else but I couldn't hear anything I couldn't process anything. His words were completely falling into deaf ears. I asked him to pinch me.

Yeah I need a assurance that everything is real. I am not in my dream.

First he looked me like suddenly I have grown two heads. I can't blame him because I know I am behaving weird but still he did and I shrieked but came back to reality.

You asked for it.

First I needed to get myself together he is seriously my boss. What am I going to do now. From morning I was having a feeling that something was going to happened today. Something really really bad. I usually felt a sensation, wave of anxiety, a pit in my stomach if something bad going to happen.

And what would be more bad to have your six months old crush as your boss. Not to forget your almost one night stand.... Almost.

We went back to his office again. It would be a lie if I say I was ok now. Because I was everything but fine.

"Good morning sir"

I wished him not looking into his eyes. I kept my eyes on floor. First the night and then my weird behavior in meeting and today cherry on the top I just slammed the door in his face... You are so very screwed.

"Miss Seth I guess you are not happy to see me."

"No sir I am really honoured to meet you"

am I? Fuck it he doesn't need to know about your feelings.

"Austin thanks for everything we will be continuing from here"

And Mr. Hudson left me in the lion's cave alone for him to play with his prey as ever he please.

"Sir what can I do for you today?"
I asked after some momentary awkward silence.

"This is your first day so I want you to run some errands for me"

And then he listed on the works he wanted me to do today. That included anything but a professional office work. Yes, he asked me to do his daily chores, like seriously. I needed to collect his dry cleaned clothes, his Aston Martin which is in the garage for servicing, some bracelet he ordered, I guess for his monthly fling. I mean this was the work for maids, what the hell he takes me for A Slave.

I started my listed work with collecting his car. I mean why not I haven't had a privilege to drive an Auston Martin.

Then I rushed towards the Tiffany and found myself in long awaited line. What the hell!! Does the whole city decide to propose today??

This was going to take a whole day and he had given me only first half damnit. I should have known he was doing this on purpose... Heck the dashing devil.

I waited there for one hour to collect it and now heading towards my next destination. On my drive to collecting the dry clean which was on the opposite side of city, yes he did that on purposely, I was wondering about the delicate piece of bracelet I had collected from store.

It was a beautiful bead bracelet with a delicate green coloured heart shaped pendant. It was lovely. As soon as I laid my eyes on it I was instantly in love with it. How lucky his each flings would have been if they get this types of gifts.

 How lucky his each flings would have been if they get this types of gifts

A loud blow of horn interrupted my thought and I checked the time. Oh my god..... I wouldn't be able to make on time so I ordered his lunch on phone and made it delivered on time. Till I was finished with all the task I had been given it was already 4pm. I reached to office and made a cup of coffee for me. I hadn't got a chance to take a bite, only caffeine would get me up and moving this time.

My intercom buzzed and a voice came through it
"Miss Seth are you back?? Come to my office"

I took a long breath and knocked on his office door. I couldn't even have a cup of coffee peacefully here.

"You are late and on your first day of work you didn't even gave your boss his lunch on time and infact you made it delivered by front desk. I am so very disappointed on you"

Disappointed??? Really ohh fuck him and fuck his disappointment. I am his personal assistant not slave, does he even realize that?

"Sir I didn't know it would take me that much time. There was a long queue in Tiffany store and"... Ohh hell I'm not going to show him my vulnerable side... "Apologies sir it won't happen again"

His face was blank without any expression, any emotion. I didn't know he was going to accept my apologies or he was actually expecting a counter back or any excuse from me. He was just kept staring at me. A slow smirk appeared in his face... Ohh devil is back, there he goes again.

"Book a table in Heaven for two for tonight"

"But sir it's already around 5 pm how will I get reservation there in this short notice"

"I don't know do it anyway. I have a date tonight so make the arrangements fast. By the way if you have been causious enough to complete the task on time, you would not have to face this"

I turned around and went back to my desk. I didn't wat to waste my anger on his. Heaven is one of the famous restaurant in town. It's always out of number. We need to do pre booking two days before to get a reservation there.

"Fuck me now" I said in frustration

"Language Miss Seth" Devil's voice chimed in through intercom.

"Ohh shit"

I quickly turned off the button. Did he hear me cursing? How much worse this day could be turned out? I called my only option. I needed to get a reservation any how. I couldn't let DD win.

Yeah DD... Dashing Devil.... My boss.

*****
Please do comment and vote
Srish 💕