|| Meeting

Hello Everyone,

This chapter I would like to dedicate NidarEusebe.
Thanks dear for the vote and support 💗

*She believed she could, so she did*

Ayat's POV~

On Monday I went to school as my normal timing and got myself busy with my classes. In lunchtime our principal called us into his chamber and asked us to prepare something about industrial training and uses.

Just like that only...

That's not at all our stream, but he was the boss right, so we went back to our classes and started preparing according to our topics and specialization.

After school Principal sir called us again and informed that President sir will be going to take our presentation, so we need to prepare a file with report of our research in 500 words within half and hour and it's really urgent. All teachers rushed to computer lab and prepared their files and reports for presentation.

So here we are now sitting in the conference room waiting for our Principal, President and MD sir. After five minutes the door opened and one by all the dignitaries arrived and took their seats including the VP.

Now that wasn't I expecting.

Hell no, I wasn't ready to face him. His sharp eagle eye staring at me like a scanner. I didn't know when I started to sweat, but I was drenched in AC conference hall.

“What happened to you?”

Alina asked me passing the napkin. I had mine but right now I don't know where the hell it is.

“Nothing... Just feeling nervous”

“What's there to so nervous about. I mean that's not our fault they asked us for last moment presentation and that too non-academic area. If we wanted to join the industrial area we might have attended their interview... a bunch of Idiots”

She was right in her own way. We weren't from research or industrial field. Yeah, yeah I know I'm the researcher but nobody knows about that right, not even Alina. So there is no use of this kind of presentation honestly.

“Hello everyone! As you know I am your President and I have large number of business running besides this foundation. I am really proud to inform you within 3 years with your hard work, you set this school in number one position in this area. So today here I am to give you some new opportunity to enhance, to grow, to develop new goals in your life. I know there are a few of you who wanted to join some companies before coming and applying for the teaching. So I'm giving you the opportunity to switch your field.
I have established a new company here in the city, so we want to recruit some new candidates. I would like to start from my own employees. I know this a very short period to prepare but trust me with my experience man gives their best always in crises. So all the best everyone. Shall we start?”

As our President finished addressing the hall everyone started clapping and cheering except me and Alina. I didn't know her reason but I didn't want to switch my job. If I wanted to have long hours job I must have gone to apply as assistant professor position in college but I wanted some extra time for my Viva and post doc and that would only be possible in a school job.

One by one every one finished their presentation and the whole time VP's eyes were on me. Because of him I was feeling nervous and that's why I gave my presentation without looking at his direction. I really tried hard to avoid eye contact with him.

I gave my presentation on research methodology of chemistry field, the upcoming possibilities in warfare agents, proteins, antibiotics. Because as per their history they were not into chemical industry so there will be no use of my presentation. I was feeling confident until my MD sir congratulate me for my selection for the position.

“Sorry sir but may I ask you what is the position?”

“Of course you got selected as a person assistant of CEO. We are establishing our first food products industry, and we want someone who has enough knowledge of this field to assist the CEO”

Oh so it's a food industry... Not bad I could do that besides I didn't have another choice I couldn't reject my owner and my Principal as a leader was no help. And may be this opportunity could help me be in a touch of my field. And most importantly I won't have to face my VP again after all he was from the management field he couldn't be the CEO.

©©©©

Please vote and comments if you like reading my story
Srish 💕