|| Unwanted guest

*Every girl keeps extra boyfriend calling him Best friend*

Ayat's POV~

Days at office was going well as usual busy and with me avoiding devil. I was arranging my files at my desk when doors of elevator open and two persons enter. It's him the douchebag Alina's ex.

"How dare you to show your face here?"

"Hello Ayat, how are you?" He shrugged my question like nothing happened in past.

"It's none of your business, just get the hell out of here." I was furious, I don't want to see this jerk's face at all.

"Ohh is this a way Grey agency deals with their clients?"

I was astonished by his answer... Client??? Why would Ryan do that, he clearly knew what he did to Alina. Chris smirked and headed towards Ryan's office.

"You can't go directly inside, you don't have any appointments" I don't want this toxic person anywhere near Ryan or his family.

"Are you sure sweetheart?" He signals his assistant and he told me "Royal and sons"

Then I remembered they are one of the biggest investers in our new project. I was fuming with anger all men are same . They just care about profits, money, success. I thought Ryan is different, he is a womaniser but a good man in heart. I think this time I was wrong again. The devil never stopped to amaze me.

This time I didn't stop Chris to enter Ryan's office. To hell with him and his company, I don't care.

Before entering Chris turned to me "Say my hello to Alina and please tell her I really miss her"

He entered in office and left me behind burning with anger and clenched fist. I left office early without informing Ryan and I don't see what's the use of that, he would not care anyway.

When I reached home Alina was busy in checking assignments how could I forgot the new session of school is going to start very soon. How peaceful was my life at school, no pressure, no meetings, no pending files and most importantly no devil.

I didn't tell Alina what Ryan did, may be Nate is also the same. We just need to stay away from them but I have a party to attend with him as date. Ohh god why did I agree to such nonsense.

"Hey let's make cup cakes for dinner" Alina said with excitement and I agreed. A heavenly smell soon after filled our apartment, when someone press on the door bell. I checked from the peephole, it was Nate and Ryan.

"You invited them,here?" I asked Alina in a very disappointed tone. What's wrong with this girl? Here I'm trying hard to maintain our distance.

"Yeah, don't be a spoil sports now open the door, let them in." She said with equal excitement like she made cup cakes specially for them... Ohh slight correction here, made me to bake it. She was just sitting at plateform continuously babbling while I was baking.

Alina opened the door and let them in.

"Hii beautiful"
Nate and Alina kissed each other in cheeks.

"Hii Ayat, nice to see you again" Nate smiled at me.

"Same here Nate" I turned to Ryan.

"What a pleasant surprise" I taunt him and glared with my laser sharp eyes, desperately wanting to make a hole in his body. This person has the guts to come at our house after doing business with Chris.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕