|| Confession

*Sometimes post not for likes, but for one person to read*

When Ayat entered into the house slamming the door behind her everyone looked towards her but she went to her room without saying anything.

Soon Ryan entered into the house practically running and breathing hard.

"Petal... Listen to me"

But Ayat went to her room and slammed the door shut. Ryan sighed and looked to his friends.

"What did you do again?"

Nate asked shifting his gaze from TV. All three of them decided to watch a horror movie.

"What make you think it's all my doing?"

Ryan ran his hand through hair and joined them in living room.

"Who could be the reason rather than you. Ayat was so happy and excited before going and now she looks disappointed and angry" Alina said.

"And slightly hurt if you can see in her eyes" Carter added his part but Ryan only glared at him.

"Don't tell me it's because of your ridiculous insecurity?" Nate said raising his brows at him.

"Why everyone thinks I'm the one here ridiculous? Put yourself in my shoes for once damnit" Ryan said in frustration.

"What insecurity?? Dude are you doubting on Ayat?" Carter asked being serious.

"Of course not... I believe in her completely" Ryan replied in stern voice.

"Then?" Carter was confused.

"It's you... Your closeness with Ayat has gotten stirred up his ass" Nate said seeing Carter's confused look.

Carter was stunned for few minutes after hearing Nate but then looking at Ryan and his expression he burst out laughing.

"You are an idiot man" he continued with laughing.

"How could you even think like that. She is like a little sis to me which I never had in my life. And yes that's why I am very protective to her. She completes a void in my life created by someone very close to me." He sighed with sadness.

"But believe me she is just like a sis and a friend to me.... And I will always be protective to her... I can't help, I can't loose her too"

"Sorry... I am just... You know she is the only one for me, I can't describe the feeling when she gives more important to anyone other than me. Sometimes even I get jealous of my family because they steal my time with her" Ryan explained.

"I can understand man. I can see the love for her in your eyes, that's the only reason I am not against you. But I really hope you will not hurt her in future otherwise consequences will not be in your favour"

"I know and Don't worry I won't do anything to hurt her" Ryan node his head with a smile.

"Now l should go and feed her something... She was so angry, she didn't even have her food properly" Ryan stood up and went to her girl.

Ryan entered with a glass of milk for her, but Ayat beat him in that she came directly infront of him and started confessing her feelings.

"Ryan... You drive me insane, you know that right? You are the most scariest, most annoying, control freak person I know and sometimes I can't even able to breathe because I try so hard to keep up with you. But there will never be another like you. Millions will come and go but there will be only one who can ever hold a place in my heart.... And that's You Ryan!

I love you today, tomorrow, forever. If I would have to live for thousands year, I will only love you, I will only belong to you for all of my life.
I want to be the person you fall hopelessly in love with. I want to be the person you will hold in his arms before going to sleep. I want to be the only person in your arms, in your bed and in your private world you kept trapped into your head.

I want to touch you, want to know where to touch you, how to touch you. I want to know every shiver of your body. I want you to design a smile on your lips only for me.

I want to be yours for forever.... I love you Ryan"

Ryan was dumbstrucked by Ayat's sudden and beautiful confession. His mind stopped, he was staring at her amazed. The beauty, the truth, the promises in her words, her eyes made him astound, astonish. He was feeling mixture of emotions right that moment.

He just kept his hand over his hand and said.
"Awww.... So sweet"

But got welcomed by Ayat's red angered face again.

"This is the reply you are giving me after my long and honest love confession. Do I look like a puppy to you?"

She left him alone at room and went out slamming the door behind her again.

"What did I do now" Ryan ran his hand through hair.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕