|| Frustrated VP

Hello Lovelies,

This chapter is specially dedicated to ProjuktiIslam and rishukapoor

You are my first two followers and the persons who voted for my story.

You made my day ❤️ Thanks for voting dearies.

*Find someone that accept all your side*

Ryan POV~

I stirred up my half nude body and felt the warm smooth luxurious sheet under my nude body. I stretched my hand towards right and coolness embrace my hand.

What the.....!!!

I cracked open my eyes to check and yeah I was right no one was beside me. I looked around only to found, all her belongings were missing.

Maybe she is in the bathroom or hall room waiting for me to wake up.

But wait no sound from bathroom, in fact no sound at all. How's this possible? As per my knowledge women's are never this quiet.

And then something caught my eyes there were few bills places at my bedside table.... Wait did she really, now?

No no no, you better not girl. I looked around for something, anything other than bills, may be a note or visiting card, anything damn it just not this.

Nothing... Seriously, I deserve better than this bullshit. You are so dead girl. Now nobody can save me from my wrath. I am going to chop you on like a cucumber.

Ok... I know that's sounds crazy, more like a psychopath but guys give me a break. I just got a bruise in my ego. I got freshen up and went to front desk to settle the bill.

“Good morning Mr. Grey. Did you enjoy your stay?”

That worked like a petrol on fire. I really wanted to tell her my stay was anything but enjoyable. But I can't, can I?

“Yeah, I did and thank you”

Then something clicked on my mind. We don't have to leave a message in room always, do we? May she didn't find a pen paper there or maybe she thought it would be more safe to handover it to a person. I was sleeping right. Of course, she can't ignore her VP.

With a sweet charming smile in my face I asked girl on the front desk.
“Excuse me did anyone leave message or note or contact number for room number 402?”

She looked me frowning. What??? Can't I ask for anyone's number?
“Sorry sir we don't see anything here”

A man can only hope.

After that incident my mood was sore. I had a great night yesterday. Though she troubled me but the lusty expression on her face was worth it. Nothing happened between us but I felt a connection between us which never happened with others.

But now I am an arisen volcano filled with lava who is just waiting for its eruption. I'm not going to let her off easily.

As I missed my work out today I decided to go for a basketball game with Nate and Edward who were my college buddies. We all three were best friends since then.

After the game when we changed into our clean clothes we laid down on ground just gazing at sky. Nate was continuously buzzing me about my sore mood and of course he had to ask about her. As he knew I left with her last night. He also told me his horrible experience with Elizabeth. She tried to seduce him. She is a classified bitch, seriously.