|| Launch Party

*There will be always be someone who can't see your worth. Don't let it be you*

Ryan's POV~

These days are going like hell. Of course we always avoid each other at alone, but these days she is behaving really weird and childish, giving me murderous looks, making me wait for my coffee, calling my all flings together at a time to revenge me, hell it was really hard to manage a scape from restuarant.

When I got a call from Suzan for lunch, I didn't wanted to be rude so I went but suddenly Mia appeared there from nowhere and when I was handling them Rose came running to me and hugged me thanked me for flowers. When did I send them that?

Soon there ten furious women were infront of me. Then it was crystal clear that it's all my secretary's scheme. I was so angry, so furious, what's the problem of this girl?

Still I managed a safe escape and reached to my office. When I asked her she refused solemnly. I know that's all because of that jerk Chris.

After his last visit at my office Aayat is behaving aloof. I went to her appartment in hope to clear everything with her, but there while Alina and Nate were enjoying their lovely dovey flirting time, she was continuously giving me death glare and wasn't ready to listen anything. Finally I decided to give her some time. But I think that was a mistake.

Today we are going to attend the launch party together, she will be my date. I hope this time she will hear me out. I just need a right time and place to clear misunderstanding between us. I and Nate both were waiting downstairs for our girls when they came down.

She is wearing a shimmered silver strapless gown. The gown encourage in her new sex appeal with simple waves and minimal makeup. A high thigh split is perfectly showing her slender legs with metallic train behind. She appeared fierce and glamorous. I can't take my eyes away from her, I am regretting to even invite her in function. I don't like strangers to gawking at what's mine... my Petal.

We reached to the venue, as I expected everyone was staring at us. The program was going to start soon, Alina and Nate went ahead and took their seats infront of stage. I also lead Ayat to our seat. We all four were sat  together. Soon the event started and I called upon stage for my speech and sign the paper.

It was a great opportunity that I have been waiting and working for. My whole family is here, and they are extremely proud of me. I can see that in my dad's eyes. But what makes me most happy is someone special is sharing this moment with me.

Although she is upset with me now, I am sure once she knows the truth she will love me for that. I smile with this thought and took my seat back beside my Petal.

Soon anchor announced the dance and people started mingling to each other. I lead Ayat to the hall to my family and Nate lead Alina to dance floor. I was feeling envious to Nate.

"Hii Ayat... You are looking stunning my dear"

My mom greeted ayat and embraced her in a warm hug. She is very fond of her specially after the incident happened with Violet. Everyone in my family adores her. I am happy though, now I don't have a burden of to convince my family. I just need to pursue my girl. Only if she listens to me... Ohhh god why is this girl so stubborn and stupid.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕