|| Me & You

*The best way to win an argument is to avoid it*

When Ayat woke up next day she found herself in Ryan's bed. She was confused at first as she woke up alone. But what ese she can expect. She sighed in defeat. She looked to the clock it was already noon.

"Ohh crap I slept for too long"

She rushed to washroom. Before going downstairs she cleaned up took a bath and wore a beautiful floral dress.

It would be a lie if she says she isn't feeling nervous. In fact she was a hell lot scared to face him. How will he react? Will he be willing to give her a chance or will he hate her more for her lies?

She was nervous, anxious, scared and so much more but one thing she knew today is the day to face her fear. She took a long breath and went to hall room but to her surprise no one was there.

There was brunch at dinner table and beside that a note. She read it first.

"You know what's on the menu today Me & U"

Ayat smiled at his pick up line. What has gotten into him today? Where is he by the way? She look around again but no sign of him. She sighed and finished her brunch.

When she went to his room to look for him her eyes found something on the mirror. Another note.

"Do you like resines? How do you feel about a date?"

A date??? He is planning a date. Ayat was surprised by all this notes and then she turned to go back when her eyes landed on the dress on his bed.

It was a peach coloured murmaid style dress. Covered with all crystels and shiny stones. Wow was the word which left her mouth and a slow but loving smile formed on her lips.
There was another note with dress.

"Did the sun come out or did you just smile?
Be ready at seven"

She laughed and checked the clock and she only had two and half hour to get ready. She needs to do hairs and all. She went back to her room and thought to herself.

"If this is the time she will get before there separation she is ready to grab it happily."

She started to get ready. She cleaned up her self very well and do the hairstyle first. She made loose curls which looked perfectly fine in hr brown long hairs. She remembered how Ryan used to love to play with them whenever she fell asleep on his lap.

She sat infront of mirror doing her makeup when her eyes landed on a valvet box sat near the dressing table.
She slowly opened the lead and found a ruby neckless with matching ear piece. She gasped at the sight of it. There was another note with it. She took out the paper and read it.

"Somebody better call god because he is missing an angel from heaven"

She laughed out loud at his pick up lines. He sure was trying to make up for all the past things he messed up with. She slowly got ready wait for him. When doorbell rang she ran towards door expecting Ryan but in place of him there was a driver.

"Madam Mr. Grey send me to take you to him"

Ayat nodded and picked up her matching clutch before going with him. After around half and hours long drive they reached to the place. It was a yatch.

Ayat was just standing there and starting the yatch in aww. She felt a wave of emotions rising inside her heart, then she snapped back to reality and noticed a man beside her.

"This way Madam"

The driver lead her to the roof top of yatch. It was fully decorated, scented candles were floating on swimming pool. The path she was walking on decorated with beautiful rose petals.
She stopped to her path and looked around mesmerized by the view infront of her.