|| First Kiss

*Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is special*

Ryan's POV~

When we entered to our private lift I couldn't hold back, I needed her, her touch to calm my inner tornado. She came back to office for me. I am so happy right now that o want to jump and pump my hand in air to show my excitement. Yeah, I know she came back because she was upset with me but still she came right. And that's the only thing matter for me.

When I saw her with Sam, his hand on her shoulder and hers around his waist, I was so angry. If I hadn't left the even then I would have taken some rash decision. And she would be definitely more than angry. But now everything is good we are heading to home and you know what is the best part together.

Before the lift go down I put it on halt and look into her eyes. She is shit scared I can see that. And why not I caught her off-guard .

"What's your relationship with Sam?" I asked straight without wasting any more second.

"Why are you acting weird?" She said sounded more afraid I thought she would be.

"Answer my question first"

"Nothing.... I mean just colleague"

"And what do you feel about me?"

"What... What are you talking about?"

"Do you feel anything when I come this close to you?"
I took a step towards her pinning her to the wall and hovering over her like a cave man. She blinked continuously trying to figures out how to answer me. It really amused me how a fearless girl in other night can act this innocent.

"N...no nothing... Please move away" she denied and it made me more angry.

I brought my face close to her so close that our lips almost touched "what about now?"

She raised her eyes and looked into my eyes, I lost myself in those eyes. What is about her that attract me so much? Why can't I take this girl out of my mind for a minute? Why she is in all my dreams and thoughts? Why her presence gives me peace? Why? why?

I was looking at her angelic face, observing her pink lips... When she licked her lower lip I lost all my control and crashed my lips on her. It was rough, passionate and hot. I could feel the sweetness of her lips, feel the warmth of tongue.

We started to touch eachother, my hands were wondering all around her body, I could feel the pointed tits through her dress. I could experience the intimacy of mind and body.
She felt so amazing, those lips were driving me crazy. I wanted to take her then and there but I didn't want her first time to be in lift. She deserves better. So I broke the kiss and we both were gasping for breath.

Without saying anything I pressed the lift button. As soon as the doors opened I froze at my place. It was Elizabeth, she came to me happily and hugged me tightly. I was holding Ayat's hand and when she looked to Elizabeth she freed her hand from me.

"Good day Sir" that's the only thing she said and then left without waiting me to reply.

"What happened sweetheart?" Elizabeth asked resting her hands around my neck. I glared at her and freed myself from her.

"I told you there is nothing between us except friendship so don't need to be clingy in public"

I said her angrily and run to parking, I look around to see Ayat but she was already gone.

Damn this Elizabeth... I missed my chance with my girl again.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕