|| Husband & Wife

*The right one will never get tired of you*

Ayat was beholding herself infront of mirror. She was looking like a princess doll which she always wanted from her dad as a gift.
Her dad didn't fullfill his promise regarding doll but he made sure his daughter looks like a princess on her wedding day.

She was wearing a ball gown which certainly giving a cindrella effect on her big day. This gown featured fitted bodice and with full skirt with layers of tulle.

"There must be something wrong with my eyes, because I can't take them off you"

Ayat got startled listening Ryan's voice.

"Ryan what are you doing here? Don't you know it's bad luck to see your bride before marriage?"

Ayat glared at him although she was pretending. She was more than happy to see him here.

"Don't pretend Petal. I know you wanted to see me" he slowly walked towards her.

"And how did you know that?" She asked him folding her hand in a mock defence.

"Because our hearts are connected I can feel it when you miss me" She didn't say anything more. She just smiled.

"So what do you think?" She made a round to show him jer dress.

But Ryan was just staring her in aww.

"Do I need to change something or do some make up or anything else?"
She was being concious now after not getting any response from him.

"There is only one thing I want to change about you now Petal"

He slowly walked over her and took her in his embrace.

"And what is that?" Ayat asked in curiosity

"Your last name" Ryan simply stated looking into her eyes.

A deep red shade covered her cheeks.

"Will you now stop with your cheesy line?"

"Never we have been just started sweetheart" he slowly kissed her on lips.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Yuna's angry voice boomed from doorway and both Ryan and Ayat jumped away from eachother.

"I... I.. you... No she... Ayat called me here to show her dress" Ryan ran hand through his hair.

"What??" Ayat gasped.

"Man you were there when she chose her dress" Nate raised his brows.

"I remembered... I was looking for mom but by mistake entered in this room. I should be get going now"

And he quickly ran from there dragging Nate and Edward with him.

"I thought it has clearly written on board 'Bride's room'"Alina said looking to the name tag on door.

"Okk girl you ready?" Yuna asked Ayat who looked nervous now.

"Yeah" she replied nodding.

"Don't be nervous, you are looking beautiful."

They made there way to wedding venue. It was held in a beach as Ayat wanted. In middle of beach, surrounded by their beloved ones, witnessed by an orange setting sun.
It was her dream wedding and Ryan was her dream man.

Although she never thought about a wedding, she never dreamt about a prince charming but she got a handsome one who loved her truly deeply from bottom of his heart. His world revolves around her like she wanted. They still fought and she knew they will always because that's the best part of their relationship. The argument, the flight because that leads them into a passionate make out session. And that was worth of all fighting.

Ayat's dad walked her aisle and Violet became her flower girl. Ryan was standing with his three best man Zyan, Nate and Edward. Soon they shared their vow and pastor declared them husband and wife.

They shared their first dance and cut the cake. Ayat dance with Mr. Grey, her dad and Nate, and Edward. But when she was dancing with Carter Ryan became anxious. He was still a little bit jealous specially when they share a laugh.

Soon the time arrived for their honeymoon and to finish the last rituals Ayat thew the bouquet and it directly fell into Yuna's hand.

So when it was chance to toss garter Ryan walked directly to Edward and hand it over.

They reached to airport in their car and boarded their private plane.
Ayat was yawning, she was tired. She rested her head in Ryan's shoulder and closed her eyes thinking about her painful past and her journey but she didn't regret it because that leads her to Ryan. Her Ryan.

"With you I can be my silliest best and never worry about being judged, because you are my better half in the truest sense. I love you my dearest wify"

Ryan kissed her temple and she smiled in sleep.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕