|| Reading to his petal

*When we pray God hears more than we say*

"It was the day when she was coming back from her final Viva. Next day she had a flight to catch. She was supposed to go for her PDF but she met with an accident on her way.

She had been through a long surgery and she made it but went to a long sleep.

When we found out that it was again her step brother, we decided to hide her from world for her own safety.
I thought to inform you but"

Carter was explaining what had happened in theses six months but Ayat's mother stopped him on half and she told them the rest of the part.

"But when I heard that you are now in touch with Winston, I decided to take away my girl from both of you selfish jerk. I don't want to history repeats itself. I don't want my daughter to face the same pain, loneliness, emptiness, agony which I had to suffered for my whole life. I don't want her to question herself again and again what way her fault"

Mrs. Seth finished her talk and realised the water on her cheeks. She wiped her tears which she didn't realise when they started running down from her eyes.

No one spoke for next few minutes. Every one was waiting to know the reason of sudden change on her decision and why now after six months? Finally she spoke again.

" During this six months doctors tried hard to get a response from Ayat but no one succeed. But one day when Carter mentioned you, she gave her first reaction. From that day she started to cry in her sleep and doctor asked us to bring your help in if we want her to heal fast"

"That's answer your sudden change of heart" Ryan sighed.

"I can't apologize enough for what I did aunty but I promise you I'll bring back my Petal soon"

With that he left the hospital cafeteria and went back to Ayat. When Ryan was sitting near Ayat's bed Carter entered into the room.

"Thanks man for everything" Ryan said softly still looking to Ayat.

"You don't need to thank me, I told you she is my responsibility" Carter stated firmly.

"I am sorry I couldn't keep my promise" Ryan said and looked at him.

Carter shook his head "It's alright, every relationship has its up and down and I know how miserable your life became after she left you."

Ryan nodded in appreciation for his understanding.

Suddenly Nate entered with a book.

"Here, I heard from Alina Ayat love reading books. May be you can read her this"

"Thanks bro"

He took the book from his hand and read the title "On Dublin Street" by Samantha Young.

He raised his brows like questioning him "seriously romance?"

Nate just shrugged his shoulder in response like saying "what to do your girl prefers that"

Ryan sighed in defeat and just started reading for his Petal.

Ryan was reading the story of Jocelyn and Braden. The story started with their accidental encounter at taxi.
Slowly story comes to their club hang out and their family gathering, in between there were some adult scenes but Ryan read it anyway for Ayat.

He was laughing internally thinking that this types of imagination can be possible.

The story was pacing slowly and Ryan himself got interested but when he reached to their bedroom discussion part, their agreement for fuck buddy part he gulped in nervousness.

The author had mentioned some erotic scenes between male and female lead. About their sexual encounters. Ryan stopped reading and stood up from his place.

"Why did you stop?" Then Ryan noticed Nate and Carter were also listening the story.

"And why are you sweating all of a sudden in AC room?" Carter asked in confusion.

"I think Ayat doesn't like this story, I will order some new books for her tomorrow" Ryan said trying to cover his nervousness but still Nate felt something is weird.

"Common man, this book is from her own book shelf, how can she not like it?" Ryan got irritated by their continuous questions.

"Why don't you read it for her then?"
He quickly regretted it when Carter said

"Sure, give me the book"

What??? Hell no... Ryan thought to himself. No one is going to read erotic scenes for his girlfriend.

But it was to late Carter came and took the book from his hand. Ryan quickly snatched it back.

His quick action shocked Carter and Nate. Nate snapped.

"what the hell man? You don't want to read Youself and when Carter is helping you are not letting him to do so"

"Hell no... Nobody is going to read book to my girlfriend other than me" Ryan replied in firm voice but it was still shaky.

"Why? What so special about this book?"

"N... nothing"

"You are stuttering something is definitely wrong" Nate tried to took book from his hand but Ryan quickly hide it behind his back.

Nate and Carter suspicion grew and they started to snatch it from Ryan.
Ryan was running here and there try to hid the book and suddenly the door of opened and Alina entered.

"What the hell is going on here? Are you guys dumb, you have a patient here." Alina shouted at all three boys and they stoop up in line with their head down.

"What is it?" She asked to Nate.

"He is not reading the book for Ayat so we want to help and read out for her but he is not giving us, babe"

Nate complained like a four year old child and Ryan and Carter just rolled their eyes like saying pussy whipped.

"Give me the book Ryan" Alina stretched her hand.

"Here, you can read it for her" Ryan quickly gave it to her. He had no problem with Alina reading erotic scenes for his Petal.

Carter and Nate narrowed their eyes on him.

"You were continuously rejecting us and now you gave it to her without any objection" Nate asked raising his eyebrows.

Ryan just shrugged and went back to sit near Ayat.

Alina looked at book and started laughing now she knew why Ryan wasn't giving it to any boys.

"And now why are you laughing babe?" Nate asked putting his hand around Alina.

"Nothing just... It's quite funny. Do you know why Ryan refused to give this book to you?"

Carter and Nate shook theri heads in no.

"Because he doesn't want you guys to reduce his girlfriend" she answered still laughing at the scene and Ryan stare her with wide eyes.

But Nate and Carter were still confused how would they seduce his girlfriend by merely reading a book and that too when they have no intention of it.

Looking at their confused face Alina laughed more and replied

"This is a erotic love story full of adultery scenes"

"What?" Nate and Carter both shouted in shock.

Ryan knocked Nate's head with his knuckle.

"Yeah idiot you brought an erotic book for my girlfriend"

Nate and Carter just stared at each other and left the room quickly in embarrassment. Alina followed behind them.

Soon Ryan hold Ayat's hand in his.

"Petal we don't need some romantic erotic novel, our story is more romantic and erotic. In fact it's too hott to handle."

He softly kissed her forehead and suddenly Ayat blinked her eyes and stared at his black grey eyes.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕