|| Crazy Night With VP

*Always date someone who look at you like women look at chocolate*

Ryan's POV

She has got some spunk. First time when I saw her at our school I never thought she could look so sexy. I mean she was cute, charming, cheerful girl. And the best part was her smile.

When she smiles her eyes sparkle with mischievousness. I can tell she is very naughty. I have observed her thoroughly I mean except her figure, so many times from CCTV but I couldn't show anyone my interest on her. She looked like simple country girl who wouldn't be interested in one wild night with me.

And who am I? I am the vice president of prestige society and CEO of Grey group and co. My family holds a wide chain of business in this country, and we are expending our branches in China, Korea, Russia, America. I'm the oldest in family which makes me responsible but apart them for others I'm a cold arrogant CEO.

I guess she was avoiding me or thinking that I wouldn't be able to recognize her but her bad, I could identify her in any mask. These days I was obsessed with her and that's why I avoided going to our school even for round also I used to sent my brother. I never thought the world could be this small, the girl I was trying to avoid for whole six months she came directly to my circle. Maybe this is what grandma called “destiny”. Whatever it is, now I just can't let her slip.

I saw how Ethan approached her and tried to take advantage of her but man you don't mess with Ryan Grey's girl.

Did I just say my girl? What's wrong with me.

I offered her a ride, but she refused it and this time she looked directly into my eyes. How can someone look so innocent and sexy at the same time?

After some dance and lots of drink I could see she was wasted completely. And man she became chatter box and cute after being drunk. I went near them Riley, and she were having a deep conversation and guess what was that about?

“I haven't even seen the man's asset and I'm 25 now. Do you think I should hire a boy scout?”

Holy shit she is a virgin.

“No no you don't need a scout, we can go to stripper club there you can see plenty of dick”

Did she really suggest her friend that? Who gives this type of suggestion to an innocent girl?

“Really? Wow, then let's go I want to go there and see it right now”

Ohh shit man!!! Now they are going there at midnight. It's not that I have any objections for Riley. She can go and watch as much as she wants, hell she can even fuck them. But Ayat I can't let her see anyone else dick. She is mine now.

I went to them and asked Elizabeth to take Riley to home.

“No baby I won't. I want to be with you at night”

I swear this girl is hyper sexual. I regret that one night when I thought from my hard buddy and that lead me to this mess called Elizabeth. It was supposed to be fun night.

I sent them off with Nate my best friend and took Ayat towards my car.

“Will you take me to strip club? Are you a pimp or the owner of the club??”

What.... did she really think I'm an agent for strip club!!!! I'm his fucking boss for god’s sake somebody tells her.

“No we are going home. I'll drop you to yours just tell me the address”

“No I don't want to go home right now I'll go to the club. Where is Riley? I'm not going with you anywhere.”

“Ok ok I'll be taking you there, Riley is also on her way just sit in the car”