|| Night at Grey House

* Sun is alone too, but still shines*

Ayat's POV~

"You are here, you come to meet me right. I was going to call you. I missed your stories" Violet said in an exciting voice while breaking our hug.

After our meeting at park we become very close. We used to talk at phone and I always tell here new stories some times princess stories, some times magic stories whatever she demands. In few days we grow closer.

"Yeah... I came to meet you but you were at school so I decided to wait for you" I replied trying to sound cheering because I didn't want to disappoint her.

"So you already met with my momma?" She asked me pointing towards Yuna who was staring at me in shock. So Yuna is her mother that means Ryan and Zyan are her uncles.

"Yeah actually violet I also work for your uncle Ryan, so I came here to give him some files" her face fell into a sad expression.

Then I slowly added "but I took that reason as an opportunity to meet you" that brings her smile back.

"Violet baby first go and change, come for snacks then you can talk" Yuna said her.

"Ok just wait for me Ayat"

She exclaimed and ran towards her room. Now everyone was looking at me with questioning eyes specially the devil. Hell he doesn't even like me to have normal talk with family, now as he gets to know about my closeness with his niece what will he do to me??? God please help me.

"So you are the fairy lady from park with whom Violet talks for long hours in phone?" Yuna asked me directly coming to the point.

"Fairy lady... I don't know but yeah I met with her at park. That day I was also feeling low so I sat there in bench complete lost in my thoughts when I saw her sitting there all alone" I replied keeping my voice and head low.

What they must be thinking about me?? But it wasn't intentional.

"Ohh thank you thank you Ayat... I can't thank you enough" she came running towards me and hugged me tightly.

What's with this mother daughter duo why they always pull me in hug like a teddy bear.

When she broke the hug her eyes become teary and red.

"I don't know what you talk with her but that change everything about her, her attitude, her attribute everything. She doesn't feel lonely anymore, she doesn't ask about her father anymore or crave for new friends. My baby girl looks happy now. Thank you so much"

"My pleasure Yuna... I am happy to help. She is very adorable and intelligent child" I said feeling relieved after hearing about Violet's happiness.

Everyone thanked me and we were having a good chat but the devil was still staring at me but this time his eyes show gratitude. My heart beat more faster than before just seeing in his eyes. I ignored his stare just then Violet came back and take a seat with me.

"You are going to stay right, you are going to read me story tonight?" She asked making puppy eyes. I laughed at her attempt. This girl is so cute.

"Violet baby don't force Ayat she will be staying till dinner then she also need to go back to her home" Yuna tried to explain her.

"Why can't she stay? Yours and uncle Zyan's friends stay at night. Why can't my friend stay?"

ohhh my she is not going to give up easily. I wonder from where his stubbornness comes and looked to devil who was giving me half smirk.

"Ok she will be staying" the devil ordered like he owns me.

"What??? but I don't have any clothes with me" I tried to give my reasons or make excuses.

"Don't worry I am sure Yuna must be having some spare clothes" and walked away to his room.

After so many argument I accepted my defeat and agreed to spent my night at Grey House. After dinner all went to their bedrooms and I went with Violet, which I am going to share her room tonight. I read her story and make her sleep, slowly I also closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕