|| Doctorate

Hello everyone,
I am really grateful to everyone that you all gave my work a chance. I am new in field but still the love and appreciation I got from all of you is something I can't even describe.
Thank you all once again!!!

A special thanks to dimpleprajapati9 NidarEusebe evelynN389 ProjuktiIslam rishukapoor HalimaJallow0 tahyoh ammu9321 UroobaTariq7 christie9999 Ananyajzz RoseNyondo evelynN389 AparnaYadav9 for voting for my chapters and adding it to your reading list❤️

rosechrys AroraAnamika ILmamin Eram45 Aa_zrin alina_ashh Lady_PensDown you girls are yourself so amazing writers, still you always encourage me. Thank you girls for your constant support and love ❣️

*Once in lifetime you meet someone who changes everything*

Ryan's POV~

"Ayat... You are looking gorgeous darling"

Yuna compliments Ayat, everyone did and why not she is looking like dazzling star.

"Congratulations Mr. Grey"

Mr. Smith, the king of pharma industry shakes hand with dad.

"You must be very proud of your son" then he smiles at me "Congratulations Ryan for successful event"

"Thank you so much sir" I answer politely. Then dad introduce him to everyone grandpaa, grandmaa, mom, Zyan, Yuna.

Till then Nate, alina, even Edward and his date who is a glamorous model also joined us. But one thing that caught my attention that he was continuously observing Yuna from his sideway. Is he now trying to do my sister??? He better not, I need to have a quick talk with him. But today is not the place I leave that topic for another day. Dad introduced everyone and then when it was Ayat's turn she was acting weird she was trying to hide but why?

"And this is Miss Ayat Seth Ryan's assistant"

"Assistant???" Mr. Smith said frowning.

"You must be kidding Mr. Grey" and he started laughing like dad just cracked a joke.

"How can an international best scientist awardee with more that thirty international paper that too in best and top scientific journals of the world be an mere assistant in your company"

"What??" Everyone was like they have seen a ghost. International Awardee???? Now everyone was looking at Ayat even Alina. As the look in her face it's seems she is also unaware of the fact.

"I guess you must have mistaken her with someone else Mr. Smith" My dad replied although one can easily say by his facial expressions that he is also confused what to say about it.

"No I am very sure about it Mr. Grey, you can ask to Miss Seth. Am I wrong here Miss Seth?"

Now we are all waiting for Ayat's answer. She is nervous but why? Is Mr. Smith right?

"No definitely not... I am Dr. Ayat Seth... The International IUPAC scientist awardee from Japan and I also have thirty five international papers published on my name"

"Ha ha ha I am glad I could meet you in person Miss Seth, you know my offer is always open for you whenever you want to join my company" Mr. Smith said gladly, in other hand we all are still in shock not able to digest the fact, we recently learnt about Ayat. No one speaks only Ayat and Mr. Smith were having conversation.

"Sorry to disappoint you again sir, but I am perfectly happy here and anyway I won't be staying for too long in country. I will leave for my post doctorate very soon after my final Viva."

"Ohhh nevermind, but congratulations for your viva and best wishes for future. Whenever you decide to come back just give me a call please"

He looks disappointed somewhat but not more than me. And what does she mean by leaving soon?

"Mr. Grey any way thanks for your invitation, I'll go and meet some of my partners" With that he took his leave and now everyone is looking to Ayat. She needs to give a hell alot explanation here.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕