|| Patch Up

*The right one will love you the hardest when you need it the most*

Ayat came outside of room and went to the balcony. She couldn't believe how can be someone this stupid.

When she came from beach she was upset with Ryan's behaviour but soon realised, he behaved like that because she hadn't expressed her feelings yet. It was always him who initiated the talk of relationship between them.

So this time she decided to confess and tell him how she feels about him.
She was quite nervous, she almost said that line in one go, holding her breath like if she take a pause she might not be able to complete it.

But what happened? She confessed her deepest feeling to him, she practically took her heart out infront of him and how did he react?

Aww..... She couldn't believe it he replied just with awww?

Inside the room Ryan sighed and threw his hands on air in frustration.

"Now what did I do?"

He changed and went to bed. But sleep wasn't something in his mind. He was waiting for Ayat to come. He waited for half and hour and started to get restless but we thought to went outside the door of the room opened and she came inside.

Ryan tightly closed his eyes pretend to be asleep. Ayat looked at him and went to washroom.

After sometime Ryan felt the other side of bed dip from her waight. He slowly turned around to face her.
He caressed her cheeks and it encouraged him more that she let him do that.

"I am sorry Petal. I didn't mean to make you angry or upset. I was so astound by your sudden and of course breath taking confession, my mind just stopped"

" It's alright, I know I also over reacted. But remember I meant every word"

Ryan came closer to her and took her in his embrace.

"I know and I love you too" he slowly kissed on her forehead.

"Ryan that dream.." Ayat said in hesitation.

"What tell me?"

"I saw that day you got shot in my dream and I tried to hold on you but actually it was about me. You know sometimes our dreams just warned us about the upcoming incident or accident in our life. And we women are very sensitive to that, we usually senced if something bad is going to be happened"

"I know, I should have been more careful with your security"

He kissed her on forehead and ran his hand through her long brown silky hair. Ayat looked into his eyes.

"I am still angry with you. You ruined my first date" she pretended to be upset.

Ryan smile mischievously at her. He came closer to her, so close that almost their lips were touching.

Ayat closed her eyes and waited for his lips to sealed with her. She was craving for his touch. The days of her recovery were complete torture for her. This was very hard for her, to sleep with him but still not able to touch him.

But she was happy because the first thing she saw in morning these days was his handsome face. And that was enough for her to bring bliss in her life that her man was with her. He didn't abandoned her after accident.
She was waiting but suddenly she felt a chuckle from him.

"But you are angry on me" was he said and pulled away from her.

Ayat was getting frustrated from his teasing now. She grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him to her.

"Let's see what can you do to change my mind"

And sealed her lips with his. Their tongues were dancing in rythm. Ryan also missed touching her, he pulled her more closer to him and deepen the kiss.

Ayat was started to rubbing herself to his manhood, Ryan groaned with pleasure.

"Behave Petal, otherwise I won't let you come"

He slapped lightly her ass. Soon there clothes laid all over the floor and the two naked interlinked body started moving together in rythm.

Both of them moaned with pleasure, wanting more and more. The heat inside room arose and the musky scent of sex filled around the room.

Next day Ryan, Ayat, Nate and Alina came back to there home. After dropping Alina and Ayat when Ryan reached to his home he felt happy by seeing the scene infront of him.

His whole family was sitting and chatting on leaving room. Seeing the happy faces his heart felt bliss until his eyes landed on a person sat beside Yuna.

His eyes immediately turned red, he never wanted to see that person any where near his family. He was ranging with anger. He quickly made his way towards him and grabbed him by collar.

"How dare you to stepping into my house with your filthy feet? How dare you to come near by my family?"

"Ryan leave him...." Yuna was trying to loose his grip from man's collar.

"Please.... Dad say something" Yuna pleaded to her father.

"Ryan leave him" his father said in a stern voice but Ryan was not ready to listen anything.

"Ryan right now" his father ordered.

Ryan loose his grip and man coughed to cath his breath. He turned towards his father and brother.

"What the hell this jerk is doing here?"

His father massaged his temple.

"Meet me at study" and he left. Ryan and Zyan followed behind.

"Why didn't anyone informed me?"

Ryan stated as soon as the door of study shut giving them a complete privacy.

"We were going to but you were already handling the critical situation there with Ayat, so we thought to handle by ourselves" Zyan replied in hoping to calm his angry brother.

"This is what you called handling the situation? That jerk shouldn't be anywhere near Yuna or Violet." Ryan started pacing in study.

"He is a snake, anytime he can harm our girls. What if he does something to Violet this time?"

Ryan was getting worried and reckless about the nearness of that man at his princess.

"Nothing will happen to her. We won't let him harm any of them" his father said with a sigh.

"And how would we do that father? keeping him near to them? At this house?" Ryan argued back. He was not happy with his father and little brother.

"Exactly that's the plan" his father sounded calm.

Ryan looked at him disbelief, how could a father be this calm seeing the man who ruined her daughter's life years ago, near her again.

He father sighed looking at his son's anxious expression.

"Yuna is still hopeful towards him. If we throw him out of this house or restrict him to come anywhere near to Yuna, then there is a possibility to him approach Yuna in our behind and that would be more dangerous." He continued.

"I know you may think this is not safe but believe me son this the safest idea. In this way we can watch over him and watch his every move. We need to find his motive quickly, so that we can expose him infront of Yuna"

Ryan sighed as his father's words absorbed through his mind. He was right it's always better to keep an eye on your enemy.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕